Lindsay Lohan

Still Clubbing

This Time with New Beau

3/24/2013 3:10 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0324_the_party_continues_LINDSAY_launch
Lindsay Lohan
continued her weekend of partying before rehab ... hitting a club in Santa Monica last night with a few friends ... including her rumored new man, Avi Snow.

LiLo was there to watch Avi's band play. We're told she left around midnight (kinda early for her, no?).

As TMZ first reported, Lindsay spent her Friday night drinking inside a club in San Diego, where spies say she asked to be served vodka from carafes, instead of bottles, so she wouldn't be seen with alcohol bottles on her table.

In is unclear if Lindsay was drinking last night as well. In the pics she's drinking San Pellegrino.

Lilo has only just recently started dating Snow, who plays guitar for the indie band City of the Sun. It was his band's concert in New York last week that made Lindsay skip her flight back to Los Angeles ... which started the chain reaction of events that led to her being late to court.

AV

Laughing aft the system?

HoTMZ

Is she doing rehab in New York or LA? Her boyfriend is cute!

Betzmichael

Leave her alone. Christ

LLsez

Suzy....I am working on sourcing Gayvin's slippers.

And what do we think of the pants ripped at the knees? I question ripping BOTH knees,

zarahs

I feel bad for this girl. She has crappy parents who mooch off of her. I'm sure she went through a lot as a child. Issues she def. Needs to deal with before it's too late.

The Man They Call Louis

Again...if it was anyone else...they would be in jail by now...this is BS.

TJ

I fail to see the publics' obsession with this young twit. TMZ just filling space on a boring weekend. She is boring & so is her life. Gets really old.

basebrat

this band will somehow be connected to her lawyer's son's business interests, or to a middle eastern dude who owns the label this band is on and who owns lohan as well.
pr, for sure.

Nate

Looks like a restaurant.

Alliehunter

Watching her party makes me about as sick as watching someone kiss Linday Lohan on purpose....I just vomited in my mouth a little bit...

SC Girl

I'm Just Here For The Comments!

snowboardchick

Look at meeeee everyone! Look at meeeee!

Suzy Q

LL, I have to go, but I'll check back later (much, maybe not until tomorrow) from page 8 to see if you found anything on the shoes. heh heh.

And I left you a little more info in #109.

SC Girl

It Won't Be The Same Without A Lindsay Story!

Mali

that dude is gonna catch every unfathomable disease out there