'Breaking Bad'

Script Stolen

3/25/2013 11:32 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
breaking news

0325-breaking_bad_scriptFor the love of blue meth ... someone has stolen a copy of a script from the upcoming final season of "Breaking Bad" and it was snatched from Heisenberg himself ... Bryan Cranston!

Cranston reported the priceless pages were stolen out of his car earlier this month when a thief broke in and stole a bag containing his iPad and the script, this according to KOAT in (where else?) Albuquerque.

According to the station, someone then called Cranston's assistant claiming to have overheard a bar conversation in which the alleged thief bragged that he had the script.

Cops confirm a man by the name of Xavier McAfee was arrested over the weekend for the burglary, but the script has not been recovered.

Just give it back, man ... you saw what happened to Krazy-8.

IwuvTMZ

Yeah, top secret stuff.

Throwback kid

I CAN"T BELIEVE THIS? My whole day is ruined! Everyone in my office are just too upset to get any work done! Please TMZ,please keep us informed, if that missing script turns up let us know at once! I haven't even been able to eat, I can't stop thinking about that missing script. I just hope the show can go on, this missing script could cause everything to shut down. I can't remember having a monday as bad as this? Please God let them find that missing script!

YungOne

Why do all the good burglary stores end with "they were arrested after someone called and reported them bragging to their friends"

Kemosabe

As much as I am anxious for the series finale..I'd rather wait than to read from a stolen script...

who dat

Splitting the last seasons episodes might prove to backfire on them. I was a hardcore Breaking fan. I'm not sure i have the same interest in seeing how the final episodes play out.

Truth

GTFO!! THE SCRIPT IS ON A PUTER IN PDF. FILE. PEEPS CANT F*CKIN READ. NOTE IT SAYS "COPY" OF THE SCRIPT... SO THERE'S A F*CKING ORIGINAL, POINT BLANK! THE MORONS CAN CHANGE IT. #TRUTH!!

static

Nobody watches that crap anyway.

DevilsNick

The problem with the script getting stolen is that this guy could leak information about the upcoming season, making it harder for Breaking Bad fans to avoid spoilers unless they stay off the internet entirely.

ABB

Those damned Pontiac Aztecs are easy to break into. Should have been driving wifey's more sturdy Jeep Grand Wagonneer.

KicksandGiggles

I wouldn't care if it were sky written across the horizons! I would rather watch my cat litter clump up.

PureRadiance

Oh no! Now TMZ will be posting it !

Pudding Tang

I'm sure they'll change the script now. Sounds like they caught the loudmouth thieving lowlife.

Elle

Please, no spoiler alerts. We already know Walter White has to die. Just sayin'.

OVOlover

glad your ******* is okay.

su.san smith

THIs isn't the first time something was stolen from Breaking Bad - First Season - The Camera Truck was ripped off with all of the equipment....

| 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments