Justin Bieber's Rowdy Friends

Throw Pot Party

In Singer's Mansion

3/29/2013 6:25 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0328_justin_bieber_party_pictures_launchJustin Bieber's Calabasas mansion was the backdrop for a rager last week, where the beer was flowing and marijuana smoke was permeating the singer's home ... and the only thing missing was Justin.

TMZ obtained these pictures, taken at the tail end of the party. The bash was thrown by none other than Lil Twist, the dude who was seen smoking it up with Justin earlier this year.

We're told Twist and another friend -- who were staying in the house while Justin was in Europe -- invited 40 girls to the house on March 19. They also invited a few guys.

You see from the pics -- there's a large hookah pipe with multiple hose attachments on a table, along with nearly 2 dozen beer bottles, as well as the hard stuff.

Take a look at the pictures below. You see a friend in front of a Bob Marley portrait in Bieber's party room. We also got the pic on the right from Twist's Instagram, in which he posed in front of the same picture during the party.

0329-justin-bieber-lil-twist-tmz
Twist is the same dude who was driving Justin's Ferrari January 1 when he got stopped for speeding and a photog was struck and killed by another vehicle as he shot the traffic stop.

And Twist was also the guy who drove Justin's Fisker into cement poles at a liquor store earlier this month ... and then took off, leaving the whip behind.

One of the people who attended the party tells TMZ ... she left just before 2 AM and it was still going strong, with music blaring and pot filling the air.

We're also told none of the neighbors complained.

Previous 15 Comments | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12

Viper_Lux

I don't like his lousy crap-ass friend Lil Bitch! He sucks! He has no soul, he has no talent and repect for anythig and anyone, abusing a friendship. What a ****in' Frienemie! He just wants to tarnish JB's reputation, but what worse his "business" isn't stepping up to fix this + plus his mama don't care for his home + his well being shame on them all!

reez

Any stoner knows you don't use a hookah for weed. It's a waste of weed. This is all hearsay.

Emmanuel

What do I see in that picture hmm a hookah, a shisha tin, scented oils for hookah and a bottle that looks lie bacardi...no weed OMG JUSTIN BIEBER IS A COLLEGE STUDENT......why tf is this news?

kane

is it just me because I dont see any weed on that table, and furthermore so what its weed not crack

abe

pot is not a drug!!!

its a herb

Fat Matt

So JB smokes weed.......SO. F U C K I N. WHAT.

Sonja

If you want to call your self a friend of Justin Bieber. Then you shouldn't do your friends like that when there not home.

Celebritiesthesedays

I don't blame the kids for having a little fun but Justin chose this celebrity life and he should at least have a little more decency and respect for his future career and his stupid 12 year old fans.

bit711

If your going to say something like that, that accually have some cloths on!

Jeffrey Alan Castillo

I, Jeff Castillo, knew very little about JUSTIN bieber until, recently when jimmy KIMMEL from the "JIMMY kimmel L/I/V/E/ 111" American Broadcasting Company(abc) television show REMARKED " is ThIs ReAlLy the CANADIAN elvis?1?" BEING 3/4 Mexican AND 1/4 FRENCH CANADIAN {and always thinking of my self a a WHITE/Mexican} myself, he "childrens' DINOSAUR diorama" name-wise FLICKERED in my HEAD, ever sinc then I've been scarfing up JUstin Bieber NEWS more than JEWS can MASOLTOV.....

Previous 15 Comments | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12