Lindsay Lohan

Bikini Pics

Reveal Nasty Bruises

4/2/2013 9:40 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0402_lindsay_lohan_brazil_bikini_launch_v2Lindsay Lohan threw on her bikini and hit the beach in Brazil yesterday ... revealing a series of gnarly bruises down her left leg.

It's unclear how Lohan got her new marks ... it's possible she just banged herself up while ducking under tables at a nightclub last week.

Then again, it's not impossible to think she got into another late-night altercation -- just ask that psychic she allegedly socked in the face a few months ago.

As for LiLo's bikini top ... Amtrak called, they want their curtains back.

Danielle123

Does anyone else find it weird that she went to the beach alone? It sort of looks like her own personal photo shoot. The pictures are really clear and close up too. Looks like someone has a deal with the paparazzi. Weird.

Houdinis Scrotum

That skank has all the muscle tone of a bowl of jello... that's one gross looking bitch.

Reg

Only a matter of time, LMFAOOO.

LK

OK THAT'S WHY SHE TWEETED THAT . SHE KNEW THESE PIC;S WERE COMING OUT . SHE SOLD THEM . & SHE IS JUST OUT OF SHAPE , NOT PREGO !!!!

Cricket

She looks horrible. For such a young woman, who's never had kids, her body is gross. Hard living caught up with her and passed on too. What a shame, but w/ a diet of vodka, adderall, nicotine what should I expect.

Sherms

Not quite understanding the whole curtain-bikini top line in this article. It's a cute bikini.

ChitownCletus

Does TMZ have a camera person JUST for LL? It seems like they stalk her.

Stoner

She still looks a ton better than any of the pigs that work in the TMZ office.

Alia

its also her skin type as well the bruises, the drugs and alcohol do not help but I bruise very easy I'm a red head not as many freckles but enough; I also bruise really easy and can look like I fell down the stairs if I trip or bump my leg into something; that being said she looks gross in that bathing suit it does nothing for her or the sea life she probably killed when she went for her 'swim".

LK

SHE HAS NO AZZ & NEEDS 2 WORK OUT ON HER LEGS & STOMACH . AFTER SEEING THESE PIC'S I HAD 2 JUMP ON MY ELLIPTICAL !!! NO MATTER HOW TIRED I AM . LOL

~catty~

Oh wow. I cannot WAIT for the regulars to take a shot at this! lol Is everyone off creating new avi's? Hilarious!

janet

I'm still going with she got them falling down drunk and wasted.

DWeaver

I'm willing to guess that she was drunk and ran into tables or desks while staggering and stumbling around. My legs often looks a little beat up from running into the corners of desks and even doorknobs. (I'm visually impaired though, so I have an excuse!)

beef

Girl needs to hit the gym. Looking fat & tired

ThatWasMean

This girl can't win, her bathing suit is just fine and I'm sure if the bruises were controversial she wouldn't have let the paps see them.