Ray J

Serenades Kim K With

'I Hit it First' Lyrics

4/6/2013 7:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0405_kim-kardashian-album-cover-ray-jRay J wants Kanye West to know ... when it comes to Kim Kardashian, Kanye's getting sloppy seconds ... because he hit it first.

As you know, Ray J famously had his way with Kim in the epic sex tape, "Kim K Superstar."

TMZ has obtained some of the hysterical lyrics to Ray J's new song, "I Hit It First," which will be released next week ... and they're awesome!

She might move on to rappers and ballplayers
But we all know I hit it first.

I had her head going North and her ass going South
But now baby chose to go West

No matter where she goes or who she knows
She still belongs in my bed.

We're told Ray J is making a music video featuring a Kim look-alike -- pre-pregnancy, we presume.

Unless he's into that kinda thing.

janet

Okay let me get this straight. Little Ray Jerk couldn't make money by his 1st attempt at Kim so now he is attempting it again. You see he's depending on Kanye to make him relevant(I hope Kanye don't do sh*t about it). I tried to listen to his music and it really sucks. I just feel sorry for his sister because he impacts her success and career with his bs. He's realyy only recognized as Brandy's brother and Kim's sex tape. He should be investigated for keeping Whitney on drugs. He was the last person with her before she died. He tampered with evidence and no one says anything. Little dude thinks he's untouchable.

buggsy16341

He's delusional she was a pro by the time he hit that ...she used him just like she used the others

Neuland

I heard the song features Chris Brown!

TMP

Maybe it's time for Ray J to move on.... Also, those lyrics... not awesome. They are about as good as Kanye West's and that's not a compliment.

Laura

I think the song is a great idea, but doubt he was first. And doubt West is last. And doubt she'll ever look like that again. Girl loves her food!

Abusement76

Show some class you sad little man.

Jblondeusa

What an *******.

Kim

Funny lyrics. I believe he means he hit it before Kanye West not the other 100's of men. Common, we all know she is easy when it comes to men, especially black men. Kanye she is no prize and no Beyonce.

buzz kill

WTF is wrong with these people, isn't anything private anymore, disgusting.

KINGofRESEDA

Actually I hit it first. When she was still an Armenian and would get wet at the thought of a man who owns a Mercedes but lives in a 1 bedroom apartment.

KINGofRESEDA

8========D ~~~ that's that D for Ms K cuz Mr West lost his when he fell for her

KINGofRESEDA

Anatomy lesson: 8- jewels, ==== - shaft, D - mushroom tip, ~~ - silly sauce.

Sue Hamlin

Classy.

barnyardhumor

There were many before you and many after hence that pix of Kimmy with the cold sore on her mouth.

Mriz31

Looks like Ray J can't get over Kim...
Kanye $$$$$$$ > RayJ $ lol!