Ray J

Serenades Kim K With

'I Hit it First' Lyrics

4/6/2013 7:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0405_kim-kardashian-album-cover-ray-jRay J wants Kanye West to know ... when it comes to Kim Kardashian, Kanye's getting sloppy seconds ... because he hit it first.

As you know, Ray J famously had his way with Kim in the epic sex tape, "Kim K Superstar."

TMZ has obtained some of the hysterical lyrics to Ray J's new song, "I Hit It First," which will be released next week ... and they're awesome!

She might move on to rappers and ballplayers
But we all know I hit it first.

I had her head going North and her ass going South
But now baby chose to go West

No matter where she goes or who she knows
She still belongs in my bed.

We're told Ray J is making a music video featuring a Kim look-alike -- pre-pregnancy, we presume.

Unless he's into that kinda thing.

Lou

That wouldn't be something I bragged about.......just sayin

Ktbbyzz

Wow this is pathetic.

Gsharon 710

Who knows whose idea this was.. Who knows whose idea it was to show the world a bed/bath room scene for cash? Hard to wrap my mind around a man missing a woman who allows herself to be used as a port-a-potty.
If West answers back in his own song, they both make a dime and Kim will live on in songs.
Being surprised is quickly becoming ancient.

What You Really Want To See

Yeah... hit it first with urine... everyone connected to these people makes me sick...

SistahSoul

Sit down and shut up, Ray J. Were it not for your famous sister (Brandy), your infamous ex (Kim) and your former girlfriend (Whitney) you would be hanging out the drive-thru window at Taco Bell. You didn't do anything on your own and you probably never will. I can't stand men like you.

Ittybittytittiecommitee

"I had her head going North and her ass going South But now baby chose to go West" WTF dude that's classic LMAO

Josh2013

TNB..

Roman Moroni

Honestly ders kno tellin wat or it hit it first cuz she's been hit with everythin includin the sewer pipe

nonexample

Well yeah and everybody else has moved on with their lives and nobody really gives a ke-rap. Whats he bragging about anyhow hitting a moving target with pee? Whatever. No talent.

bmwm369

Somebody hit her first with "the ugly stick".

My 2 Cents

Wait, what happened to all the KarTRASHian hate in the comments? Don't save her now.

Geezup

He may have hit it before kayne but he didn't hit it right . He made love to her lol .

Jen

Wow... that has to be the most pathetic thing... aside from trashy and classless, I mean, come on, I'm not a Kim K fan but Ray J was expired long before he even banged her and now his only claim to fame is a song about boning his famous ex? That is just sad man...

ashley

lololol, tooo funny! The part I love is, the WEST comment, you know that nut case will snap too, ha HA

ashley

for those biotching about Ray J...are you the ones who watch kakes show & buy kumye's music? It's okay for them to keep profiting, but not Ray J? And for the record, I'm not a fan of any of them! The K's are always in ppls face, about time someone put em on blast!