Ray J

Serenades Kim K With

'I Hit it First' Lyrics

4/6/2013 7:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0405_kim-kardashian-album-cover-ray-jRay J wants Kanye West to know ... when it comes to Kim Kardashian, Kanye's getting sloppy seconds ... because he hit it first.

As you know, Ray J famously had his way with Kim in the epic sex tape, "Kim K Superstar."

TMZ has obtained some of the hysterical lyrics to Ray J's new song, "I Hit It First," which will be released next week ... and they're awesome!

She might move on to rappers and ballplayers
But we all know I hit it first.

I had her head going North and her ass going South
But now baby chose to go West

No matter where she goes or who she knows
She still belongs in my bed.

We're told Ray J is making a music video featuring a Kim look-alike -- pre-pregnancy, we presume.

Unless he's into that kinda thing.

Nancy

BAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!! Oh Kim, mess around with animals and you'll catch fleas. Looks like Ray J is one flea you'll have to work harder to get rid of.

Edtarver

I think Ray J should get a new life because his old one is dead. Leave that girl alone, I saw the tape he did with her and he wasn't all that. The only thing he did was help her become a star and I think she used him to do it. Nobody will like this song but who knows, you have stupid people in the world.

medialove

i hit it First **** he might still be hitting that **** tho

Frank Rodriguez

This song is about all the men "KK" banged? Must be a very long song.

EVIE

I THINK RAY J IS DISGUSTING! HE HAS ABSOLUTELY NO CLASS! ITS IN SUCH POOR TASTE AND LACK OF ANY EDUCATION OR MANNERS TO CARRY ON THE WAY HE DOES ABOUT HIS PAST RELATIONSHIP WITH KIM. HE PROBABLY THOUGHT THAT SEX VIDEO WOULD CRUSH AND DESTROY KIM. ITS OBVIOUS HES ON A SMEAR CAMPAIGN AND IS DESPERATELY TRYING TO BRING HER DOWN. HES DEFINITELY OUT TO HURT HER BUT IT KEEPS BACK FIRING ON HIM. SHES A BETTER HUMAN BEING THAN HE CAN EVER HOPE TO BE. KARMA IS A BITCH. I HOPE HE HAS A DAUGHTER SOMEDAY :)

muminah.bb

I look forward to Kanye West lyrically whipping little ray-j ASS... Silver spoon kids are hilarious when they play gangster. To make ie worse he only get one hit per album or feature which number "come back" is this... Anyway?

Madam Ex

This ******* is so irrelevant that he has to keep hoping on the Kardashian train. That was his 1 and only claim to fame. He's lucky the tape got out otherwise NO one would know who he is besides Brandy's little brother with absolutely no talent. His music sucks big time.

Smooth Criminal

This is so funny on too many levels. Wow he got her good.

cartel

Ray J remember you did not hit that ratchet first.but my hands go up to you you was the first they came out with song.

hi

sorry ray j but kimmy k is my gurrl and I HIT IT FIRST HONEYYYYY

Blackpower

She like black penis lol

Caden

I think she does not need to date him

Caden

They do not look right

babyboo

I LOOOOOOOOVE THIS SONG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Great song for the EX, Kimmie got miles on her anyways

Ang Enman

Just saw the interview with Ray J and he is one money hungry low life. First he used Whitney Houston, now he writes a disgusting song about Kim K. Let's face it, if it weren't for Brandy, ( and Whitney), he would have been long forgotten. He reminds me of my middle school-er.

Previous 15 Comments | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 | 30 | 31 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments