« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Kris Humphries

I Can Still Afford Groceries!

4/20/2013 10:48 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0419-kris-humphries-tmzKris Humphries might have walked away from his divorce from Kim Kardashian with squat ... but he still had enough green to go grocery shopping near his apartment in NYC this morning.

Kris and the Nets take on the Bulls tonight ... so maybe he'll win something this weekend.

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

tom p

He so has it all over Kim...obviously he is from the Human Species, to start with. She is from a more reptilian species, and we all know that.

Majestik

ROFLMAO...Hey, TMZ, what happen, did the posters hit a nerve? You just pulled your Kimmykakes post, why's that? Did you get nervous with the fact we were asking how you knew information on a closed court case with confidential sealed do***ents?

Bravo600

Is TMZ owned by the same parent company as E? I understand why Fashion Police is always making positive comments about the K family – they are on the same network. Is there some connection to TMZ that makes them put a positive spin on everything Kardashian? I started reading TMZ about a year ago as a guilty-pleasure break. But, in the last few months it seems to be trashier by the minute – new management? I don't think I can take TMZ anymore - no fun at all.

Cricket

I'm sure he's far from broke. With or without Kim.

Majestik

How long before you pull this post down TMZ. Considering you are still claiming that Kris received squat from the settlement that no one is supposed to know about, I'll bet you're getting nervous that Humphries legal team is pulling these posts into a zip file. You guys really need to stop trashing the poor guy, what has he ever done to you people?

who-me

Whore site, getting payed for favors.

exmar

tmz removes the story of kim in her whale dress, there was almost 200 negative comments. i guess the kardashians called harvey :D or fat mike

Janet

I have it in my heart to feel a bit sorry for this shmoe. He got royally used by a woman who thinks marriage is a get-richer quick scheme and he seems to have believed he'd be with her...for a while. And then he gets dumped in record time. She didn't seem to like him; he didn't always seem to like her, but she is sexy, rich and famous. Probably he thought everyone would envy his score.

I guess he was foolish enough to think that the fact that he has the same name with the same spelling as her mother and the same deeply set eyes as Kris Jenner indicated that he and KIm were a match made in heaven.

I do think he was defrauded, the problem is it was emotional fraud, not provable in court. I think Kanye's getting taken too - for money this time as well as publicity. He found his gold digger.

ChinLee3

This guy is the Phvckin' Hero in this played out drama, no mtter what the outcome was.

Fredsicles

TMZ just removed the story about Kim bc it had hundreds of negative comments. Wow tmz people aren't dumb

lee

What happened to the article about Kim being a winner? Is it something I said?

velveteen rabbit

Kris won, in reality. He was a thorn in her side for 2 years! lmao.... she treated him poorly and it's obvious to anyone who ever watched their body language that she wasn't really attracted to him. He may have the derpderp look going but he's a LOT better looking than the pile of turds she's screwing now.

swack

What happened to the story about Kim K that was up early this morning? Too many negative comments TMZ?

RealAsTheyCome!

Geezz thank you for the photot! NOT!!!

Majestik

When is TMZ going to post a damage control thread? I'm waiting for a direct quote from Kimmykakes asking TMZ to respect her privacy and then give them **** about trashing Kris H constantly. That would be a hoot to see that, as if the majority of the board would take it as sincere. PFFFTTTT.