« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Baby Mama Says MMA Makes Him Violent In Bed

4/26/2013 5:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0425_phil_davis_ufc_ap_photo
update_bar
10:05 AM PT --
We just spoke to Phil's coach, who told us ... "This is a nasty custody battle, and people are gonna say things that are completely not true ... He's one of the nicest people ... he's a Christian and he's a role model. In fact, he just got back from the Dominican Republic building churches and schools."

And here's a weird one ... Vantris just posted on Facebook that it's all a lie ... saying "Those pictures are not even me ... ." Never mind that she's SAID she filed the same photos ... in court documents.
0314_divider_graphic
UFC star Phil Davis has a huge fight Saturday night in New Jersey, but the bigger fight may be May 7 in San Diego, where his baby mama will accuse him of crazy brutality, including violent sex ... and she blames it on martial arts.

According to legal docs -- obtained by TMZ -- Vantris Patterson claims Davis body slammed her on a couch with such force ... when the couch slid into the wall paint came off.  She took pictures (below) which she claims show the injuries.

0425_philip_davis_injuries_footerAnd Patterson says, Davis -- aka Mr. Wonderful -- would often choke her during intercourse, and when she'd plead with him to stop he'd respond, "Shut the f*** up, bitch."

She says Davis has threatened to kill her numerous times if she ever slept with another man.

Now here's the hook -- Patterson claims Davis' alleged propensity for violence has escalated because of his involvement in the UFC.  She says, "I am afraid that the numerous fights have negatively impacted his mental stability," and she can't defend herself because of his "increased strength and attacking ability."

Davis makes his own claims ... that Patterson is the violent one who put a pic of a Glock up on Facebook and wrote, "... His day will come."  He also says she texted him, "I can't wait until the day you die so I can spit in ur face [painful and slow]."

0425_gun_sub_asset_instagram
As for his MMA training, Davis says he's never used his skills outside the Octagon.

When they're in court on May 7, they're both asking for permanent restraining orders and each wants full custody.

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

Babyyy42169

She has proof that he did all that ?? She's gunna need some evidence to back her case up in court !

Trina

So if she is so scared of him and he choked her during sex and she didn't like it why didn't she leave him? If my man did something that scared me during sex, I would stop having sex with him....oh wait, then I wouldn't be on TMZ and getting my 15 minutes...that's right!

lee

Men getting violent with woman are all dogs!! Ufc fighter or not..

Gargamel

Why is it so hard for women to leave POS like this. Abuse is not love.

BC

and she staid after that?

jen

How sad that it's 2013 and there are still so many people uneducated about abuse.

Helen

She is just mad at him because he doesn't wanna marry her! Check her Instagram or FB and all the crazy things she is posting! She wants full costudy to get more money from him!!! She is a Crazy!!

rcgolf

I know this guy, he's been to my house, in my pool, gone out with my wife and I and daughter and son in law. It is VERY UNLIKELY what she is saying is true. The guy is a true gentleman in every sense of the word

wolf

Stupid story.

wolf

THose MMA fighters are savage, cant say that about boxers .

Miva

I didn't see anything on Vantris' facebook, got her article here http://fabwags.com/?p=502

HalfPastEnglish

Lady... your going to need more people. We'll need to review a sextape or something. I will not jump to conclusions until so.

SKiNET HD

Rough sex? Most women wouldn't mind if you are doing it RIGHT.

Drawww

i've recently starded dating a sort of famous MMA fighter and yup they are crazy in bed. i enjoy the cholking so it is no problem he is beyond rough to a point that is enjoyable still. they are very violent and strong guys he could of killed her if he wanted already she obviouly loves it too now she has a problem with him? please go somwhere else with this bs.

CleverBucktooth

He was on the Penn State wrestling team.....

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments