'Myrtle Manor' Star Amanda Lee

DUI ARREST VIDEO

'I'm On A F**king TV Reality Show!'

4/30/2013 12:30 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

042913_myrtle_manor_dui_launch_v2"Myrtle Manor" star Amanda Lee Adams had a Reese Witherspoon moment of her own during her DUI arrest, telling police, "I'm on a f**king TV reality show" ... and TMZ has the crazy arrest footage.

The video is pretty nuts ... 26-year-old Amanda runs the gamut of emotions during the Friday morning arrest in South Carolina:

Confusion -- Amanda can't remember what she had to drink before getting in the car ... something around 3 beers and 1 shot. Maybe.

Confidence -- Amanda swears she's a safe driver ... and tells cops she's only in town because she's on a "f**king TV reality show."

Desperation -- "I have to pee really bad ..."

Sadness -- Once she bombs the field sobriety test, Amanda is placed under arrest for DUI. That's when she starts bawlin'. Through the tears, she whines, "My daddy's gonna hate me."

As we previously reported, Amanda is accused of slamming her Jeep Wrangler into a power pole. We got the pics of the wreckage ... and it ain't pretty.

0429_myrtle_manor_amanda_lee_adams_jeep_photos_launch

ky

What's up with the recent increase of people pulling the 'I'm a celebrity' card? Last I checked social status has nothing to do with the law, or breaking it for that matter.

Cdngurl

Now that's reality tv!

Ozzie X

Being "famous" doesn't give you a right to put other innocent people's lives at risk.

laffnbear

Her language alone should be cause enough for her dad to "hate" her.

verlinda

You're Drunk Bitch...now go to jail

Vince

Sweetie...this inst scripted "reality" where the director tells everyone how to act normal...or however you are supposed to act....this it the REAL world where driving while drunk has consequences.....I know that's a real big word so you go have someone look it up for you before you get to court.

OnThree

She's on a reality show about people who live in a trailer park in South Carolina, what did you people expect?

Gretel

Hon, I hate to be the one to tell you but being on a "f**king reality show" isn't exactly a bragging point.

Elle

wtf, is Myrtle Manor?

Areader

She didn't drop the "Reality TV Show" line in a do you know who I am way at all!

andrew

Trashbox

tleeg

Hahahaha...what a fu*king crybaby!! Grow some balls princess, u drink and drink...you go bye bye

Toilethead

She's an embarrassment to America.

Mr.Mackey

It doesnt sound to me like she is asking for special treatment at all, it sounds like she is having to explain why she has a out of state license and what she is doing there. This country is not Free like it used to be. You should be able to tell a cop, even if you are drunk, "its none of your fkn business why I am here" aint like that no more.

AFTRA

"I'm on a reality show" LOL Honey that'll only get you
in deeper dew.