Kanye West

MELTDOWN

Goes Berserk on Pap After Smashing Head on Sign

5/10/2013 4:45 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

So much for a cooler, calmer Kanye ...

West just emerged from a restaurant in L.A. and exploded on a photog -- not a TMZ guy -- screaming at the cameraman to stop taking photos, ASAP.

Minutes before the incident, Kanye had banged his head into a metal sign while trying to hide his face from a pack of paparazzi ... and blamed it on the snappers.

West restrained himself from going after the paps in the moments after the head-slamming, only to emerge from the eatery minutes later ... even angrier than he was before.

The pap told West he had just arrived on the scene -- and meant no harm.

West eventually turned around and went back into the restaurant. It's unclear if Kanye ever laid a hand on the photog.

Inhale, exhale ...

Jay

Kanye really needs anger management. He freaks out for no good damn reason. I would not be surprise if he hit Kim a couple of time. He wants money and fame but not a picture taken of him. OUT OF CONTROL!!!!!!

Lisa Aber

best thing everyone can do is FORGET about this guy...fans made him who he is and I guess he forgot...

CatieMay

Hahahahaha, him hitting his head on that sign because he was looking at the ground instead of up was f***ing hilarious! Seriously, Karma is kicking both KK and KW in the a&&! OMG! Love it !

Jenna K

Stupid. Stupid. Stupid. Surprised to even see them together. Let's see... reality tv star due to a sex tape and a rapper who rarely see each other...yeah, that's going to work out!

Dipshit

Boo Hoo you jagoff

dahhtroll

sooo funny, but think how hes gonna act when paps
take his kids pic.Crazy!
Kayne needs to warsh his neck hes a dirty black man with black dirt.YUC!
what was kim thinking getting knoced up by this hood ratt.

Your daddy

Hes juat mad because he ran into that sign and looks stupid. Even worse, hes chick looks like octomom. KEEP IT IN THE ZOOO...!

derah

Being with Kim got Kanye all stressed out, he's picking fights with posts. How must he be treating her behind closed doors?

CatieMay

I thought he was going to start crying!

Tugs

Kanye and Kim, Dumb and Dumber.....

TJ

Thank goodness, it is the LAST SEASON of the Kardashians! They have become REPUGNANT to the public. Keep writing letters to the E NETWORK & fire RYAN SEACREST- what a weasel! BOYCOTT RYAN SEACREST & all his dumb shows!

Meyersmedley

This may not be politically correct, not that I care, but he was right. You guys hound people so bad to the point they lose it and then you have the nerve to say they're nuts. I would be pissed too if I had someone up in my face everywhere I went. The Paps are out of control. There really needs to be some laws set in motion regarding you guys.

mcf

What a douche.

Nun ja biz

Class act right there! Maybe Kim should stop letting the paparazzi know where she will be at all times. Kanye is a tool.

theandersonlife

I'm a big fan of Kanye, he makes great music, but his attitude is just screwed up. Personally Ima joker so i would have laughed it off but as an inspiring artist myself i want to have the kind of privacy Prince has, I don't want cameras in my face 24/7.