Kanye West

MELTDOWN

Goes Berserk on Pap After Smashing Head on Sign

5/10/2013 4:45 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

So much for a cooler, calmer Kanye ...

West just emerged from a restaurant in L.A. and exploded on a photog -- not a TMZ guy -- screaming at the cameraman to stop taking photos, ASAP.

Minutes before the incident, Kanye had banged his head into a metal sign while trying to hide his face from a pack of paparazzi ... and blamed it on the snappers.

West restrained himself from going after the paps in the moments after the head-slamming, only to emerge from the eatery minutes later ... even angrier than he was before.

The pap told West he had just arrived on the scene -- and meant no harm.

West eventually turned around and went back into the restaurant. It's unclear if Kanye ever laid a hand on the photog.

Inhale, exhale ...

DAVID BLANCHARD

I have been watching your show for some time now and I thought nothing of it at first, but can't help but notice that Harvey is almost every show pulling this pants up and i would love to see a clip of him doing this. I can't help but laugh everytime !!!!!! He pulls them up with his fingers thru his belt loops !!!!!

u iz a cutiepie

Damn he got ugly fast...

And grew huge hotdogs on the back of his neck too...

yuckmouth

The man has his right to privacy.......
If that was me I would buy a high powered light and flash it in photog's face.

angrychinaman

Let kanyne try me... I'll whoop.that.ass and he can use t it for motivation to make another ****ty album

spectator72

Not his fault Kim was taking up 3/4 of the sidewalk

kre

If Kanya is God like he claims to be, he would've seen that coming lol!!

Angus J

The cameraman sounds like such a *****. LIke he's begging and pleading that Kanye doesn't hurt him. Waah!

kitty

Kanye should EXPLODE like that on KIM!!! She's the one who told the photogs they were there...

Meme Jones

Lmfao!!!!!

jamaicapain

I dunno about you guys but to me that looked an awful lot like an assault.

casemanagement

Childish,immature bastard. Nobody in their right mind would put up with such a disgrace of a bastard that he is. Kim is so stupid to be with such a childlike man.

angela

lol, yeah, I'll leave, as I follow you into the restaurant.

billbob

you photogs are s***....cant even let the man enjoy a meal with his pregnant wife without harassing the man...s***

dsvsvd

Well, thats what he gets paid for - being famous, and being famous means people taking pictures of you.

Trent

Ok so say people followed you around all day long taking pictures everyday of your life then you hurt yourself by hitting your head or stubbing your toe, I bet you'd lash out too, the paparazzi is ridiculous