Wade Robson

Says He Never Forgot ...

But Denied Specifics at Trial

5/16/2013 7:21 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

051613_wade_lied_launch
Wade Robson
just said on TV ... he never forgot what Michael Jackson did to him -- he just didn't know it was wrong until recently ... but Wade's testimony in 2005 suggests if he didn't forget, he might have been lying.

Robson said on "Today" Michael performed sexual acts on him and vice versa when he was a child.

Wade told Matt Lauer on "Today," "I've never forgot one moment of what Michael did to me but I was psychologically and emotionally completely unable and unwilling to understand that it was sexual abuse."

But we've looked at the trial transcript from the 2005 molestation case, and Wade was asked very specific questions about the physical contact he had with MJ.

Prosecutor Ron Zonen grilled Robson on cross examination and asked very specific questions:

--    Zonen:  Mr. Jackson would periodically kiss you.
--    Robson:  No
--    Zonen:  Periodically hug you?
--    Robson:  Yes
--    Zonen:  Touch you?
--   Robson:  Hug me.
--   Zonen:  Did he ever kiss your lips
--   Robson:  No
--   Zonen:  On occasions you stayed in bed with Mr. Jackson would you ever cuddle in bed?
--   Robson:  No
--   Zonen: Would you lie next to one another?
--   Robson: No
--   Zonen: Would you touch?
--   Robson:  No

Short story ... Robson says he "never forgot" anything Michael did to him ... he just didn't know it was wrong.  So if he never forgot, did he lie on the stand or is he making it up now?  Fair question.

Slumgrrl1

I don't pretend to know what happened between MJ and this man...We do know that MJ had inappropriate relationships with children (the extent of which is still unknown..& allegations were never proven) and he would not stop some of the inappropriate behavior even after being accused twice of molestation. MJ also had bad influences around him....people who sought to take advantage etc. People continue to come forward with often times outlandish claims in an attempt to garner something from his estate. His so called friends have come forward since his death making claims that are extremely hard to believe....and the question still remains in all of these cases. "WHY NOW?" Why did they wait until he was dead and could no longer speak on his own behalf? ....Lets pretend for a second that these knew accusations were true...That means he further victimized two other victims by taking the stand against them and aiding the defense team in destroying their characters! When he learned about the other molestation accusation and the details of these crimes..he didn't know what allegedly happened to him was wrong? He he grew up and experienced personal relationships and sexual relationships with others...he didn't compare that to his relationship with MJ and think something was wrong until years after his death? The money doesn't change a thing...You think any other victim of actual molestation would e satisfied with a pay off? That doesn't do a thing to heal the humiliation and memories......MJ is no longer a threat to anyone...if he ever really was... I am Fan of the performer..not the man himself because I never knew him personally. He was a man...and so he did sin and do things that are questionable...he's dead now and will be held accountable for everything he did by one who knows all...As will everyone else!

Irene

MAC CULKIN explaining MICHAEL Jackson!

Whoopi Goldberg explaining Michael Jackson's behavior

There are many others, Donald Trump, Frank Tyson, the dude who played Carlton Banks..

Michael J. was innocent and had a heart of gold, he believed and trusted everyone. He gave away money, things, anything people wanted. He was such a easy target to people. People took advantage of him.

Martinrock

Mj is a proven asexual but there will always be ignorant and inept that say otherwise. Because of their failure in humanity. These people are misled and do not know discern good from evil. The media have done their duty. Do not forget, everything that happens is the result of your amazingly naive to vile politicians. Many of you are responsible, although passively, because you are passive and nothing else, the death of the greatest entertainer and humanitarian of our time: Michael Jackson. Ghandi, for example, which in most of your incultent heads, is the opposite of Michael, rarely seen with children, enjoying a moral and political impeccable reputation. It is actually a foul pedophile who ejaculated on small children when they had returned back!!!

Brandon

Ok, he didnt know, it was wrong.. to have sex with an adult, but he has a kid....,. ok....
After overzealous investigation, 10 years of investigation of FBI and nobody noticed anything or... WR never called anybody to help him...

Martinrock

Mj is a proven asexual but there will always be ignorant and inept that say otherwise. Because of their failure in humanity. These people are misled and don't know recognize good from evil. The media have done their duty. Do not forget, everything that happens is the result of your disconcerting naivety towards High profile talkers, vile politicians and Notables. Many of you are responsible, although passively, because you are passive and nothing else, of the death of the greatest entertainer and altruist of our time: Michael Jackson. Ghandi, for example, which in most of your incultent heads, is the opposite of Michael, rarely seen with children, enjoying a moral and political impeccable reputation. It is actually a filthy pedophile who ejaculated on small children when they had returned back!!! You do not believe me? Google is your friend. Yes MJ is a Saint and you can not imagine that in such a society. Make That Change.

Danny

I'm not sure if M.J. ever did anything inappropriate or not. I know if this were true and this turd didn't speak up when "victims" needed him to, but now he speaks up to get money... I think he's a s***bag and a liar.

Irene

Tape Shown of Former Jackson Accuser’s Kin
Mon Sep 13, 2004 8:19 AM ET

LOS ANGELES – Tapes of the father of a boy who accused Michael Jackson of molestation in 1993 were played on the TV news magazine “Dateline,” a decade after the singer reached a settlement with the boy that included an agreement not to discuss the case.

The boy’s uncle played the recordings for NBC television’s “Dateline,” saying he made them around the time of the allegations. Authorities were investigating the allegations when the singer reached a settlement with his accuser, paying him a sum reported at $15 million to $20 million.

The alleged victim declined to cooperate with prosecutors, and no criminal charges were brought against Jackson at the time. The boy’s uncle told “Dateline” that the family initially tried to help prosecutors bring charges, but stopped cooperating when authorities refused to place them in the witness protection program.

The father said on one recording that he initially thought Jackson was harmless, and even felt bad for him.

“He’s childlike. He’s a child. Nothing to fear. You put that together with the way he looks … and you feel sorry for him. OK. And you know that he .. this tells you that he grew up an intensely lonely person.”

The father eventually grew more suspicious of the singer.

The uncle said he is no longer close to his brother because of a disagreement unrelated to Jackson. He has written a self-published book about the allegations.

The uncle said he made the recordings with his brother’s knowledge, but that his brother was not involved in writing the book.

Jackson did not admit misconduct at the time of the settlement but said that he was settling the case because of its potential to harm his career. He has said repeatedly that he would never harm a child.

All That Glitters: The Crime and the Cover-Up is scheduled to hit bookstores on Tuesday, September 14, 2004

Here is more about it from another source:

Uncle of Ex-Jackson Accuser Tells All
Mon Sep 13, 5:20 PM ET

By Josh Grossberg
… The uncle, who had no part of the estimated $20 million settlement, played audiotapes he made with the boy’s father that paint a disturbing portrait of Jackson at the time of the scandal. In the recordings, made by Chandler with his older brother’s knowledge and made available to Dateline’s producers, the father is heard expressing sympathy for the then 35-year-old King of Pop, believing the relationship he struck up with his 13-year-old son in the fall of 1992 was strictly platonic.

“He’s childlike. He’s a child. Nothing to fear,” the father said on one tape. “You put that together with the way he looks…and you feel sorry for him, okay. And you know that he–this tells you that he grew up an intensely lonely person.”

Irene

DO YOU WANT TO KNOW THE TRUTH? READ!

MAC CULKIN explaining MICHAEL Jackson!
www.youtube.com/watch?v=QeQFGT5Jbgo
www.youtube.com/watch?v=sxNGQEY1heM
Whoopi Goldberg explaining Michael Jackson's behavior
There are many others, Donald Trump, Frank Tyson, the dude who played Carlton Banks, his bodyguards..
youtube.com/watch?v=yPwPNGKX-B8
youtube.com/watch?v=aDMt13AkZGk
youtube.com/watch?v=dwNoWMKKB4o
youtube.com/watch?v=wuMJlktdzPc
youtube.com/watch?v=MdobC6r-NOo
youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=5KdX_lqvTns
www.trashselector.com/evan-chandler-i-lied-for-my-father-im-sorry-michael/

Michael J. was innocent and had a heart of gold, he believed and trusted everyone. He gave away money, things, anything people wanted. He was toooo good for this world, damn. He was such an easy target to people. People took advantage of him

Politico Pablo

I believe the guy. But what purpose will it serve to go public with this now? It's pointless. He'll get zero $$$ from the estate.

get real

Of course he was lying during the trial. His hero was begging him to and coaching him. Plus, he was an impressionable CHILD who had been convinced that their activities were good, normal, sweet, loving, or whatever bull**** MJ had brainwashed into him.

Brandon

DO YOU REMEMBER THE 1993 CASE AND THE PHONE CALL?

LOOK AT THE BEGINNING OF THE CIRCUS OF NEVERENDING PLANNED STORIES ABOUT SO.CALLED MOLESTAIONS

Jordan Chandler's stepfather Dave Schwartz recorded a telephone conversation that took place between him and Evan Chandler. On the tape, Chandler said:

"I had good communication with Michael. We were friends. I like him and I respect him and everything else for what he is. There was no reason why he had to stop calling me. I sat in the room one day and talked to Michael and told him exactly what I want out of this whole relationship. I've been rehearsed about what to say and not to say."

"[Jackson] broke up the family. [Jordan] has been seduced by this guy's power and money."

"I am prepared to move against Michael Jackson. It's already set. There are other people involved that are waiting for my phone call that are in certain positions. I've paid them to do it. Everything's going according to a certain plan that isn't just mine. Once I make that phone call, this guy is going to destroy everybody in sight in any devious, nasty, cruel way that he can do it. And I've given him full authority to do that."

"And if I go through with this, I win big-time. There's no way I lose. I've checked that inside out. I will get everything I want, and they will be destroyed forever. June will lose [custody of the son] and Michael's career will be over."

"[Jordan's welfare is] irrelevant to me. It's going to be bigger than all of us put together. The whole thing is going to crash down on everybody and destroy everybody in sight. It will be a massacre if I don't get what I want."

"This attorney I found, I picked the nastiest son of a bitch I could find. All he wants to do is get this out in the public as fast as he can, as big as he can, and humiliate as many people as he can. He's nasty, he's mean, he's very smart, and he's hungry for the publicity."

Bea

Wade Robson’s statement after MJ’s death: "Michael Jackson changed the world and, more personally, my life forever. He is the reason I dance, the reason I make music, and one of the main reasons I believe in the pure goodness of human kind," Robson said. "He has been a close friend of mine for 20 years. His music, his movement, his personal words of inspiration and encouragement and his unconditional love will live inside of me forever. I will miss him immeasurably, but I know that he is now at peace and enchanting the heavens with a melody and a moonwalk."

tony

Think about THIS: If Wade needs so desperately to reveal "his truth" about Michael Jackson in some attempt to help others...then reveal it, but don't use that truth to SUE and get money!!! Since he is asking for money to sue the estate, that makes it all seem MUCH MUCH less credible. C'mon...why ask for money? The man is dead and you already said he hadn't molested you. Live in your "truth", share your "truth" to help others, but then don't ask for money.
How is the career going lately, Wade?? Is this actually not a true claim and influenced by GREED?

Carla628

This dude is greedy. You did not remember then but amazingly you remember now. Now that milllions are on the line and MJ is dead. Money is the root of all evil and Wade you should be ashame.

Mel harrison

I believe him. He does not need money he makes his own. Peeps always blamming the victim.