Amanda Bynes

Rihanna-Bashing Tweets

Were Fake!

5/27/2013 1:13 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
breaking news

0527_bynes_rihanna_tmzAmanda Bynes is now claiming the tweets bashing Rihanna (pardon the pun) did not come from her and were actually mocked up by someone else ... then she went on to say some other crazy stuff.

Bynes went on another rambling Twitter run this afternoon, in which she says, "I saw a bunch of mocked up tweets about me bashing Rihanna in my mentions. I'm followed by so many people that someone is always mocking up fake tweets so I feel the need to address them!"

From there she goes on to say ... well, your guess is as good as ours:

"That's one of the mocked up images, they took photos of me from outside and morphed them onto someone else's body. I am allergic to marijuana and alcohol but I smoke tobacco. Why does Rihanna smoke weed and not get in trouble for it but I smoke tobacco and people think I'm on drugs? I refuse to be treated like someone I'm not, which is why I fought for myself and am suing everyone involved. I don't need to go to rehab. There is never a drug or alcohol in my system! I'm sick of all the lies! What would you do if someone accused you of things you didn't do and yet you still had to be in jail at all over it! I'm so offended but I am so educated that I know cops cannot illegally enter my apartment, sexually harass me, arrest me, take me to a MENTAL HOSPITAL, then lock me up for a crime I didn't commit. I'm suing them all for this upsetting nightmare. My lawyer knows I'm a model citizen who doesn't partake in drugs. He's going to court this week to set the record straight again on my behalf. Thankfully I'm an educated multi-millionaire who knows better than to speak to perverted unjust cops without my lawyer."

0523_amanda_bynes_twit_pics_footer

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

meta

Would somebody please get this girl some help?

G-MOE

I partied with Amanda and we smoked weed... check out the video and cell phone photos on my site www.whoisgmoe.com

Los Pepes

The blonde wig was genius
She's so crazy I kind of like her

smileandshine

If you are all that concern what people say stop reading things about yourself, or on TV, and other media source.

Reed

She is becoming on of the most annoying multi-millionaire citizens walking. Get some help and why keep suing people that may want to help your sorry self. I shake my head in sadness for her but I also want to punch her in the mouth at the same time.

Fameme

Doesn't this girl have any real friends to help rein this in. I know it's hard to look away from this train wrecking, but enough is enough.

Blackpower

Wow

chickysarah

She wants to be Lindsay Lohan but even Lindsay is a classier crackhead than her.

Cirrus Unicus

Sometime in the next few months, Amanda is going to go off the rails in a manner that will make Britney's breakdown look like Tea with the Queen.

harleyharlett

ummmm????? yea she has officially cracked up

Urall Khuntz

WTF did she ever do to make herself a "multi- millionare?

mr.howell

Someone please have this 'wacked out 'bipolar bimbo' from ding- a-ling hell' locked away..before she causes people to star growing brain tumors!..she's satan's child! I' sure!.

flora68

She seems really demented; so deeply in denial she's drowning.

Sili'LilSkoolgrl

I doubt she would be stupid enough to some pot in the lobby of her apartment building. I believe it was a false report done by the Papz to get some pictures and make some money. They know she doesn't have protection and is an easy target.

Same with the RiRi slams. They make perfect sense so they couldn't have come from her.

Kelly

I've been reserving judgement but I'm glad she posted this so I can remove all doubt. She is definitely bipolar.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments