Justin Bieber

Goes Off on ANOTHER Pap

I'm Taking Your Memory Card Bitch!!!

6/6/2013 11:45 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

060613_justin_bieber_audio_launch

Justin Bieber was the ringleader in a SECOND pap altercation in Miami Wednesday -- ordering his goons to steal a photog's camera ... all while the man pled desperately for mercy -- and the entire exchange was caught on tape.

The incident occurred outside The Hit Factory recording studio at around 4 AM ... just hours before Bieber's security guards allegedly choked another photographer, and tried to jack his camera equipment as well.

On the tape, you hear Justin scream to his bodyguards, "Grab that camera!!! Get that f***ing camera out of here!!!" (time code: 1:08)

You can hear the photog plead with Justin, who responds like a benevolent prince, "Alright, alright. I'm gonna give you your camera back. I'm gonna take your SIM card though."

The photog begs and pleads to let him keep his memory card -- even offering to delete the photos he took -- but Bieber is unmoved.

Authorities are currently investigating the altercation that took place later in the day -- but law enforcement tells us, police have no record of the earlier incident because it wasn't reported.

We reached out to Justin's people ... so far, no comment.

All told, Bieber's had three run-ins with photogs while in Miami this week -- the first incident occurred Monday night at the American Airlines Arena following the Heat game. Someone snapped this pic of Bieber on his cell phone and the singer reportedly flipped out.

0606_bieber_WPLG

Mikey

Since Selena Gomez bailed on him no one will go out with him and he spends all his time with that little black kid that drives his car.

He's become Liberace.

Meg

As much as I don't like him, I would not want to be hounded by these paps all the darn time. The paps are ruthless and will go after a pic, no matter what the cost is. I think Justin is finally at his breaking point with them..........I think the paps need to back the heck off. Justin needs to take a break and get away from them before they finally make him snap and really hurts one!

the man

I say we cook his parents, put them in a chili, and feed it to him at the next Chili-con-carnival.

Amy

OK so why is this little ******* not in trouble for theft??? He took someone else's property...UGH This kid is a HUGE Douche!

Jill

Why is this kid permitted to steal from another? Anyone else would be arrested. His mother, who supposedly raised a good kid, needs to give him a kick in the a**!

Brien

Justin is just a little bitch. I can't wait for the day his bodyguards are too high to protect him and he gets his ass kicked.

outofmyelement

I like how they laughed their asses off when he was all like I'm going to take your SIM Card... you know the card used in CELL PHONES and not memory cards used in Digital Cameras...

joe

police shouldve just let that one guy cut bieber's balls off and kill him. stupid cops

BigMacIsBack

This kid is gone. He has become just another punk ass, prima Donna, entitled celebrity who thinks his s.h.i.t don't stink. I'm sick of hearing about him, sick of seeing his wanna be black ass. I hate to say this, but I think it's only a matter of time before somebody takes him out, john Lennon style. And no, it WILL NOT BE ME. Lol

GetOverYourself

Justine needs to get arrested for stealing. That bratty little girl needs a lesson. Too bad the LA police are all bought and paid for by the wealthy. No better than security gaurds, unless they are harrassing the regular working folk. The pap probably didn't file a report because he knows the cops are ON THE TAKE!

BabyBubba

Oh my, Justin has turned into an ****y azz lesbian.

RachesRules

Holy **** this kid needs to get over himself. Go home to mommy for a few months, remember where you came from, and where you're gonna find yourself if you don't mellow out.

helen

He genuinely is that scrawney little turd who gets his goons to do his bidding. Bully, intimidate, 'hold him back'. I just think the contempt with which he speaks to older males is awful. He acts like an entitled brat. He's just so rude to people. Anyone seeking fame. This day and age know that press comes with the turf. He needs to get a grip or f off out of the limelight

ChinLee3

Is this the next chapter in the Entitled Celebrity Stereotypical Behavior Manual?

Dead account Delete at will

I'd say he needs a ass beating but what guys gonna beat up Bieber. He really needs a girl his age to give him a beat down and deflate his head.
2nd I hope all TMZ camera men carry small personal pocket recorders to catch these people with audio proof so you can evidence for the police report and protect themselves. I doubt the "guards" would be so aggressive if they thought they were being taped all the time.