Justin Bieber

Goes Off on ANOTHER Pap

I'm Taking Your Memory Card Bitch!!!

6/6/2013 11:45 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

060613_justin_bieber_audio_launch

Justin Bieber was the ringleader in a SECOND pap altercation in Miami Wednesday -- ordering his goons to steal a photog's camera ... all while the man pled desperately for mercy -- and the entire exchange was caught on tape.

The incident occurred outside The Hit Factory recording studio at around 4 AM ... just hours before Bieber's security guards allegedly choked another photographer, and tried to jack his camera equipment as well.

On the tape, you hear Justin scream to his bodyguards, "Grab that camera!!! Get that f***ing camera out of here!!!" (time code: 1:08)

You can hear the photog plead with Justin, who responds like a benevolent prince, "Alright, alright. I'm gonna give you your camera back. I'm gonna take your SIM card though."

The photog begs and pleads to let him keep his memory card -- even offering to delete the photos he took -- but Bieber is unmoved.

Authorities are currently investigating the altercation that took place later in the day -- but law enforcement tells us, police have no record of the earlier incident because it wasn't reported.

We reached out to Justin's people ... so far, no comment.

All told, Bieber's had three run-ins with photogs while in Miami this week -- the first incident occurred Monday night at the American Airlines Arena following the Heat game. Someone snapped this pic of Bieber on his cell phone and the singer reportedly flipped out.

0606_bieber_WPLG

Nicole

Anyone else getting tired of the little brat's temper give it a couple of years when everyone forgets about him and he is begging for people to take his picture!

j

please take all our memory cards

rob

Of this little bastard makes me sick. I would have kicked his ass and they would have taken me to jail because I would beat him so bad out there. My daughter keeps pleading for me to let her see Justin in concert and my response to her is HELL TO THE NO!

Toilethead

Someone really needs to knock him down to size. He's not as important as he thinks he is.

Shannon

Why don't celebrities simply start carrying toy water guns? A couple squirts would keep them a fair distance away from their personal space. I'm just sayin'. Seems like an easy solution to paps getting too close. I realize the paps can still use their zoom lenses....but it would prevent physical altercations leading to lawsuits. Peace.

L♥ve

Alright he is getting to out of hand and I don't think I will ever buy my daughter another one of his CD's

Oaxaca1

Photog got what he deserved, keep up the great work JB :)

Ken

Send his sorry female features ass back to Canada!!

OZ

these comments make me lose hope for humanity. I understand he was wrong for taking the memory card but can you guys imagine even living apart of his life. he is constantly surrounded by paparazzi, the kid gets no privacy. If one of you were constantly bombarded by paps then you would get fed up like celebrities do these days. I dont condone theft in anyway but I can clearly see why he explodes the way he does lately.

sharon

This kid needs a taste of jail time!!

Number_One!

Yo, he's just gangster. Be good or he'll just cap yo ass. My boy is just chilling, and loves he's boz from da hood. He's just growing and soon be getting his colors, and then be certified hood rat -- from da hood! Piece dat -- yo all!

Jennifer Mendez

Usher needs to put him over his knee, and whoop his ass.

OK

He may be a douche to the people who stalk him with cameras every single day, but he's a good kid. I found this on Twitter. This was AFTER the incident with the paparazzi. Leave the kid alone. http://telly.com/nessa_fosho#!RQORQV

dreamer4u

Someone PLEASE put this idiot in his place. He needs to be stopped!!!

Hefe

When is this stupid s***bag SOB's powertrip gonna end??? Ridiculous.