The Game

NJ Saggy Pants Ban

Is RACIST!!!

6/14/2013 4:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0613-the-game-gettyA new law banning saggy pants on the Jersey Shore has pissed off a bunch of famous rappers -- including The Game, who tells TMZ, the anti-sag movement is racist ... and tantamount to SLAVERY.

In case you didn't know, the city of Wildwood, NJ just passed a law that prohibits anyone on its boardwalk from wearing pants that sag 3 inches below the hips, exposing skin or underwear. First time offenders are subject to fines ranging from $25-$100 ... and after that, the fines go up to $200.

40 hours of community service is also a possible punishment.

Now, several rappers are speaking out against the law -- Game tells us, "N***** should sag down to their socks out there. They trying to get people to not sag, please. Can’t tell people how to wear their f***ing clothes. What time are we in? This ain't the f***ing slave days. F*** that."

He adds, "I am with the sagging movement. First five people to get fines, I will pay their tickets ... I will go there and sag cause I am a sagging Sagittarius."

Bizzy Bone from Bone Thugs-n-Harmony tells us, "Are they talking about black people? How can they do that? This is racist and ridiculous."

0613-mac-miller-bizzy-bone-getty
And for the white guy's perspective ... Mac Miller says, "I just think that's ridiculous because no one has time to do that much community service. I sag and will sag anywhere I go."

The law's scheduled to go into effect next month. You're welcome, Larry Platt.

21stcent

I like watching these D-baggers try and run from the cops with there pants in rear end insertion advertiseing position. Face plant!

MoraMore

it isn't racist, it's called a double standard. if men aren't allowed to weary baggy pants, which reveals their underwear, women shouldn't be able to wear see-through tops or push-up bras revealing too much cleavage.

LK

GROW UP !
& KEEP YOUR PANTS PULLED UP !
DO YOU NEED A BELT ???
LOL

Liss

Racist? Something in Black peoples' genetic makeup makes the men incapable of wearing pants?
My deepest sympathy to you poor saggers. Try wearing skirts, maybe that would help. It will certainly make putting your tampons in easier. ;)

KARMA K

How is it racist! Just because some people don't want to see your ass hanging out! I have unfortunately seen white guys wear them also! Gross!

Cartman

Everything a brotha disagrees with is racist.

Turns out working and paying child support is racist.

angelise

Not sure how everything on here turns into racism when whit folks where them too!!!!! Geesh, lighten up! If you don't want to pull your pants up then stay away from jersey shore! Can't stand it when ppl have to make everything about being black, or worse yet slavery!

notalawyer

His panties are so dirty they are a dingy gray color...

Doc

Bunch of ignorant.......
And I'm black

mr.howell

Yeah,it should be a nationwide ban!..I'm sick of seeing it too!..lazy thugs pull up yo PANTS!..idiots!..nobody wants to see 'your dirty man ass' and sh*T stained underwear!..your music sucks too!..pigs!.

RamHead

The Game, Bizzy Bone, Mac Miller? Famous rappers? Never heard of them.
And as for the saggy pants; I think it looks ridiculous.

kitnplayn

So, if you don't like a piece of legislation, then go and challenge it with your network, but screaming and whining about defiance like a little boy is not very adult, no matter what race. Anyway, your life experience should have taught you by now, that saying the word "race" is only changing the subject.

diane

Stupid idiot. Wonder when the last time was he cracked a book to know anything about what slavery is.

Chuck

Saggy pants are the most stupid way to wear pants. It is repugnant and should be banned worldwide as a boost to civility. The idiotic claim of "racism" is absolutely moronic.

Dobby

Slavery in 2013 is me paying 35% taxes so welfare recipients can stand around with their pants hanging from their knees, just so the world can see their skanky asses. I think, considering how long we've had welfare, that white people have paid in full for the crimes of their forefathers. Get a real job, dumbass, or fight for something that truly matters.