The Game

NJ Saggy Pants Ban

Is RACIST!!!

6/14/2013 4:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0613-the-game-gettyA new law banning saggy pants on the Jersey Shore has pissed off a bunch of famous rappers -- including The Game, who tells TMZ, the anti-sag movement is racist ... and tantamount to SLAVERY.

In case you didn't know, the city of Wildwood, NJ just passed a law that prohibits anyone on its boardwalk from wearing pants that sag 3 inches below the hips, exposing skin or underwear. First time offenders are subject to fines ranging from $25-$100 ... and after that, the fines go up to $200.

40 hours of community service is also a possible punishment.

Now, several rappers are speaking out against the law -- Game tells us, "N***** should sag down to their socks out there. They trying to get people to not sag, please. Can’t tell people how to wear their f***ing clothes. What time are we in? This ain't the f***ing slave days. F*** that."

He adds, "I am with the sagging movement. First five people to get fines, I will pay their tickets ... I will go there and sag cause I am a sagging Sagittarius."

Bizzy Bone from Bone Thugs-n-Harmony tells us, "Are they talking about black people? How can they do that? This is racist and ridiculous."

0613-mac-miller-bizzy-bone-getty
And for the white guy's perspective ... Mac Miller says, "I just think that's ridiculous because no one has time to do that much community service. I sag and will sag anywhere I go."

The law's scheduled to go into effect next month. You're welcome, Larry Platt.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

gill

THANK YOU!! Can the ban go nationwide?? Sick of seeing this!! Show some respect and pull your pants up!!!!!

탑 TOP

maybe we just dont want to see your asses you idiots

James25

Justin Bieber's picture should be posted because that kids pants are always down and it's so annoying.

Zombie Whitney Houston

I'm 1000% behind this law. Pull your f***ing pants up, idiots. I don't care what race you are. I don't want to look at your crap stained underwear just because your dumb ass thinks it looks good.

BaadBoy

I tried to force myself to read this stupid article but I just could not do it. I’ll just base my comment off the headline. Someone please, take The Game’s stupid ass for a ride in a time machine so he can get a real understanding of what racism really is. Game, if you’re listening, spend some time in a museum or a library some time soon before you say another fkn word.

ts

Back in the day wearing saggy pants was a sign that you were gay and available. Maybe these guys already know that and are flying their flag.

BB not bb

I seriously believe that this trend started in prisons. It was a way of saying that a man was available for sex. Now they are doing it out on the streets so I wonder if it means that they are gay?

I think it is a disgusting style. I don't really look because I am sure things are bulging in the front and you never know when the pants will just fall completely off. It just makes you have all kind of weird images in your head.

That being said, it is a style. Though I don't like it aesthetically, I believe people have the freedom to dress and express themselves how they want. I think it is very undignified, but I guess it has to do with their cultural reference.

The Real JJ

IT IS RACIST!!! If you don't like it don't look. You can't tell someone how they should wear their clothes. You're targeting a certain race of people. No one says $hit about dudes in skinny jeans and short shorts which is way more disturbing.

joe

He just wants to see guys asses you undercover brother

Hollywood

People are just sick and tired of seeing your ******* swaying and your dirty ass hanging out!!!!!

The Real JJ

Some people can't afford belts. Then what?

Kev the Realist

It's amazing that these idiot rappers dont understand the meaning behind the dragging oants. Hey MORON"S It originated in PRISOn why the GAY inmates were advertising that their asses were available. Now todays wannabee Rappers think it is cool. OK, It's cool to be a copmplete douch#bag, advertising that you are GAY. Go for it all you tools while normal people are laughing are asses off at your stupidity. That and the law will stand it is basically illegla to be lewd in public. DUMB ASS

NOT ELMO

nasty looking piece of trash !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mike

Guys that wear saggy pants are knob gobblers. What a stupid thing to do and it makes you look like a moron. Congrats on your stupidity.

SDB

They're pissed off about sagging pants.
What a bunch of idiots.
I'm a black man and I think this style of wearing your pants is ridiculous.
BTW,instead of protesting about NJ banning saggy pants;you oughta stand together to ban the N***** word-BROTHER.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments