Pauly D

I Support NJ Saggy Pants Ban!!!

Who Wants to See Guys' Asses?

7/4/2013 7:29 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

070413_pauly_d_launch
Well this is surprising ... "Jersey Shore" star Pauly D actually supports a New Jersey town's war on saggy pants -- telling TMZ, "I'm not trying to look at guys' asses going down the street."

As we reported, several big rappers -- including The Game -- have spoken out against the City of Wildwood's recent ban on saggy pants along its boardwalks, claiming it's a racist law that targets black people.

But Pauly D doesn't think so ... saying, "Put a belt on!"

Oh yeah, we also talk about air sex. It's a thing.

Norma Desomd

Well Armageddon has come early, I agree with Paulie D.

Chuck

After this article..I like Pauley D much more than before. Smart advise.

AlwaysOnTimeB

I'm SO tired of seeing someone's ass hanging out of their pants. It isn't an attractive look on anyone. Plus it seems the bigger the ass,the lower the pants. STOP IT now!!!

MAX

it's got nothing to do with race ,it started in prison so the guys knew who was gay and putting out . so boys hand em low for the ***s cause u is all one and the same

Lee

Wow. Pauly D is still newsworthy? What's next? Someone will figure out who is buried in Grant's Tomb??

dimples37

I HOPE THIS WILL BE IN ALL 50 STATES...IT DOESN'T MAKE ANY SENSE PEOPLE WALKING AROUND WITH PANTS HANGING DOWN TO THEIR KNEES. THEY LOOK LIKE DAMN FOOLS! FOR EVERY PERSON THAT WEARS THEIR PANTS LIKE THAT THEY SHOULD BE FINED..IT IS JUST SO NASTY LOOKING AND STUPID!!!

Trecee

I am glad he agrees but they should also ban over tanning and spray on tans....especially orange spray on.

james

They should ban that everywhere it makes you look like an uneducated reject that society left behind in 1990 , Ill steal your girl Bro

Dr. Cornelia J. Dogbarker PhD

Oh thanks for this story because I really care what this guy has to say, on basically any subject. Haha, sarcasm! Really, it wouldn't bother me in the slightest if he just keeled over dead....no big loss.

Noname

Saggy pants ain't racist, it's just stupid. Whats more stupid are the idiots who wear shorts down to their ankles wtf?, smh.

CLBX37

Justin Bieber is one of the biggest douche bag, poser, wanna be's that wears his pants like an idiot !

Michael

TmZ removed my post! You Focknuts!!!

Tony

Me!! I wanna see mens asses!

Deco

Police love this trend when it comes to a foot pursuit and the $$$.oo Nike Air Max shoes are sweet also when left untied.

KicksandGiggles

Answer the question Harvey :)

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments