Justin Bieber

Pisses Into Restaurant Mop Bucket

'F*** Bill Clinton!'

7/10/2013 8:45 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0709-tmz-justin-bieber-bathroom-video
Justin Bieber
is an oblivious, self-important little twit who goes out of his way to make the working man's life miserable -- just watch this video of the singer pissing into a restaurant mop bucket ... and laughing like he's the king of the world.

The clip was shot in NYC earlier this year -- we're told Bieber and his idiotic friends were leaving some nightclub, exiting through a restaurant kitchen, and Bieber decided he needed to take a leak.

But rather than go to a bathroom like a civilized person, Bieber -- wearing pants that should literally be illegal -- whipped out his junk and whizzed into a yellow mop bucket used to clean the restaurant's floors ... meaning whoever's job it was to mop the place up had to physically change Bieber's disgusting piss water.

And the worst part ... Bieber's friends act like the restaurant should be HONORED that the singer decided to piss there. It's revolting.

Justin Bieber...

• Harmless Fun
  • What A Jerk
We can't say for sure if the group was drunk, but it sure sounds like they were.

Oh yeah, at the end of the video, Bieber sprays a photo of Bill Clinton with cleaning liquid for some reason ... saying, "F*** Bill Clinton!"

We don't know what Bill Clinton did to Justin Bieber ... but whatever it was, Bieber probably deserved it. Thank you, Bill. Thank you.

0709-tmz-justin-bieber-bathroom-still

vince

If this little ***got and his ******s pissed in my mop bucket @ the restaurant that I work at he would have got stomped the **** out by me and the homies I work with...Little bitch needs his ass whooped bad

Ace Steele

Can someone please identify the city & restaurant?
Certainly the Dept. of Health would have some issue with this? Possibly the Department of Alcohol & Beverage Control? Now that there's video proof, & the perp ( Bieber) is identified. I'm sure there's some criminal charges that can be levied.

Eric Weiss

Personally, i would have rammed this little ****tards' head in a fryer, seared his hands on the grill, then slammed his head in the over door a few times, and then, just for laughs, rammed a razor-wire dildo up his ass!!!

Judd Paynter

I would like to hang this guy by the privates for a while, but the question is, is their a noose the size of a thimble? Actually he needs to be taken behind a tool shed and given a bit of whoop azz. I can handle this little boy!

Kiranda

Aw look, mommers bought him some polka-dotted Underoos! Woohoo!

J.E.B.

Justin, you should go on a date with Lorena Bobbitt!

trevor999

As a Canadian, and on behalf of all Canadians (at least the reasonably intelligent ones), I hereby apologize to the people of the world for Justin Bieber.

If there was any justice there would be a Justin Bieber pay-per-view suicide...

Holly

Somebody should mop his mansion floors with piss water and then wipe their a** with those ugly f***ing pants!!!!

Davey

I am a Canadian and I am ashamed to have him be connected to my country.If he did that in my town, he'd be picking up his teeth up out of the urine filled mop bucket before his bladder was empty, bodyguards or not. I hope he gets charged with something and has to clean restrooms for community service somewhere to teach him some humility and respect. Also If he does I hope they let the public know in advance where it will be at so it will be extra awful work for the tater tot.

RealNews

I can't fu*king stand those parasites that he hangs out with. Such low lives and are only relevant b/c they're seen with him. Justin wasn't always like this. I dunno wtf he's doing thinking it's "cool" to hang out w./ and dress like ghetto trash. He's not a damn kid, he's 19 & people need to stop saying that he is just being a kid to justify his behavior! If he was headed outside he should've just pissed in the street corner & not disrespected the person who had to clean up after him. Smh..

joyscreativeartsbiz

Honestly, I love Justin Bieber and his music, but I hate this bad behavior. Someone needs to straighten Justin up.

Gunny G

Iran please nuke Hollyweird. Please.

Gunny G

Iran, China, Russian, SOMEBODY please nuke Hollyweird. Please.

Becca

That IS Bieber. They even got his face on camera. Plus, no one else on the planet dresses as ridiculous as he does. He's wearing baggy leather pants with studs on them and it looks like he also took a dump in his pants while urinating.

luis

**** bill clinton, lol ... sweet ... biebs is awesome

Previous 15 Comments | 30 | 31 | 32 | 33 | 34 | 35 | 36 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments