Justin Bieber

Pisses Into Restaurant Mop Bucket

'F*** Bill Clinton!'

7/10/2013 8:45 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0709-tmz-justin-bieber-bathroom-video
Justin Bieber
is an oblivious, self-important little twit who goes out of his way to make the working man's life miserable -- just watch this video of the singer pissing into a restaurant mop bucket ... and laughing like he's the king of the world.

The clip was shot in NYC earlier this year -- we're told Bieber and his idiotic friends were leaving some nightclub, exiting through a restaurant kitchen, and Bieber decided he needed to take a leak.

But rather than go to a bathroom like a civilized person, Bieber -- wearing pants that should literally be illegal -- whipped out his junk and whizzed into a yellow mop bucket used to clean the restaurant's floors ... meaning whoever's job it was to mop the place up had to physically change Bieber's disgusting piss water.

And the worst part ... Bieber's friends act like the restaurant should be HONORED that the singer decided to piss there. It's revolting.

We can't say for sure if the group was drunk, but it sure sounds like they were.

Oh yeah, at the end of the video, Bieber sprays a photo of Bill Clinton with cleaning liquid for some reason ... saying, "F*** Bill Clinton!"

We don't know what Bill Clinton did to Justin Bieber ... but whatever it was, Bieber probably deserved it. Thank you, Bill. Thank you.

0709-tmz-justin-bieber-bathroom-still

hhhhhh

Well if you hate Bill Clinton go back to where you came from............ may God have mercy on your soul.

Jmar

Shouldn't the health department be involved? This is totally a classless act. Don't think I'll be eating in that restaurant anytime soon.

gerard david jr

If the person that is going to clean that bucket, should save it and making thousand on e bay selling pints of piss for $100.00 bucks.. I sure that could happen! Get more piss....

Knock Biebers Face In. lil Puke

I seriously cannot wait for the day that TMZ posts a picture of this little S stains face beaten to a pulp, when his "posse" is not around. Nothing on this earth would make me more happy. And that other little S Stain he hangs with, I think his name is lil twerp, I cannot even believe the amount I hate that kid.. If I ever met him, I would not even punch him in the face, I would just slap him, he is not worthy of a punch.

Hey JB, this is Canada - We hate you.. you are an embarrassment.

Knock Biebers Face In. lil Puke

Thanks for this Usher. You should be banned from youtube.

Quinn

The 5 % of people who checked "harmless fun" on the TMZ poll must have an IQ of 60

danny

hey when did vanilla ice steal m.c. hammers pants......when will this vanilla ice wannabe go away already.....isn't his 15 minutes of fame up yet?....he is starting to be an embarrassment!!!

Joy Kincaid

Never thought I'd say anything nice about this little a$$$#%@, but he is getting a nice 6 pack...

Elizabeth

can't statnd this little **** kid why do people buy into his crap he is a little boy with no talent really

Tim C

Do all Canadians pee wherever they want too? And exactly why would a Canadian minor with no rights to vote here have any reason to vandalize a picture of an American President? PR dept get to work!

What I Think

I thought the little she-male had to squat to pee.

christy

ENOUGH!!! This twit is a disgrace to OUR country and needs to return to his own! He has no right to be here and disrespect people the way he has. I'm tired of his excuses of him only being a 19 yr old kid learning and making mistakes. He's a punk with money acting like he owns us. please leave now!!!

Bebe

Jar that piss and sell it on Ebay for freak sakes :)

SpitBall

Well, keep buying his records and going to his concerts. Keep sending the message that he can do no wrong. Keep paying him the millions he enjoys from being a spectacle. We have nobody to blame but ourselves.

tmz addict

To all the presidents ever: THANKS FOR NOTHING!

Previous 15 Comments | 32 | 33 | 34 | 35 | 36 | 37 | 38 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments