Lil Twist

Justin Bieber's Sidekick

BUSTED FOR DUI

7/11/2013 5:54 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0711-lil-twist-tmz
update_bar10:15 AM PT  Sources tell us Twist allegedly had a lit blunt in the car when officers pulled him over ... as well as some more marijuana.

0314_divider_graphic
Lil Twist
-- Justin Bieber's lackey -- was ARRESTED for DUI in Calabasas, CA early this morning ... while behind the wheel of Justin's famous chromed- out Fisker Karma ... TMZ has learned.

Law enforcement sources tell us ... 20-year-old Twist -- real name Christopher Lynn Moore -- was pulled over for speeding around 3:30 AM on Parkway Calabasas, while en route to Bieber's mansion.

When officers approached the car, they believe Twist appeared to be under the influence of a substance ... but we're told he DID NOT appear to be drunk.

Twist was arrested and hauled to a nearby station where he was booked for DUI.

0711-lil-twist-justin-fisker

bruno13

GOOD

all about the money

Well lets hope that this substance they found the kid under the influence of has put him and Justine's posse all on watch or even better cause to get a search warrant to raid Justine's house for drugs, abused animals, and captive underaged sex slave boys.

Meanie

Waterboard the POS.

USAF Chick

GREAT!! FINALLY!! This kid is an idiot and is rubbing off on Bieber...horribly!! I hope they all get evicted from that house, those poor people in that neighborhood...I feel for them. My 6 year old daughter use to love JB...last week she took all her pictures down, and when I asked her why it she said "he has been acting mean, and I don't want him in my room anymore" she replaced him with Austin Mahone! I have a good girl :)

shabbs69

hahahahahaha f4cking little qu$$r!!!!!!!!!

darkhorse91

One down, a few more to go.

Wow ...

Standing ovation for the officer who took the kid in, instead of giving him another warning.

twocentz

FINALLY!

Hopefully, he gets back on the road and gets caught driving on a suspended license and gets into trouble again.

and again and again and again!!! Let the destruction begin for these scrawny little turds.

twocentz

I think I will call him Lynn from now on. Suits her better.

Good riddance!

Cool! One azzhat down and just a few more idiots to go! Book 'em all, Dano!

nomuff2tuff

they should make the "the purge 2" a reality movie..and film it in biebers neighborhood...let keyshawn and the neighbors purge!!!!!

Shaken not stirred

Good. Sadly, he'll be out doing it again by the weekend.....

unicorn40

He needs to stop hanging with those money grubbing LiL ass thug wannabees. That's when the crap really started and WHERES MOM AND DAD BEIBER??? They don't give 2 craps either except where moneys concerned either?? If my kid was in trouble I would be trying to help. First would be telling Lil craps to find a free ride somewhere else.

Dave

What a loser.

hello!

I think these guys that JB has been hanging with are the reason he's acting up. the peeing in the bucket - they were encouraging him and I think he was trying to look "big" to them. Hopefully this one, and the others, end up in jail or out of his life so he can go back to being who he was.