« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Aaron Hernandez

Will Stay in Solitary

'It's In His Best Interest'

7/12/2013 8:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0626-aaron-hernandez-court-1

Aaron Hernandez will NOT be moved out of solitary confinement at the Bristol County Jail ... after officials decided it would be in his "best interest" to remain isolated from the general population, TMZ has learned.

As we previously reported, the alleged murderer was placed in solitary right after he was booked -- fearing violent inmates might view the former NFL star as a "prize."  But officials vowed to review Aaron's situation and would consider moving him if they felt it was safe.

But officials met yesterday and a rep for the jail tells TMZ ... after serious discussion, they decided NOT to move Hernandez, believing it would be in his "best interest" to stay. The insinuation -- he's still in danger.

The jail rep says the ex-NFL star is "doing well" behind bars ... and hasn't had any problems so far.

As far as visitors go -- "He has been getting visitors but we do not give out who is visiting him ... but people do come regularly."

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

The New Improved Sock Puppet

Give it some time. He'll be coughing up commissary funds in exchange for his safety for any number of Bubbas.

idiots_abound

Ok, all you idiots ego think he's going to be a prison bitch. Three dude is massive. He will be making people his bitch. They have to keep him out of general because some two bit punk will shank him just for publicity. Hernandez will be king of the block in time

tmz addict

How do you shoot another human?

Mark

I think his only possible defense here could be that the three men drove him out there to scare him/kick his a**. They could then say Lloyd pulled a gun first and Hernandez defended himself. Problem is, these three buffoons aren't smart enough to construct and carry out such a story. Too late now since they can have zero contact with each other. This guy is so dumb it's making me second guess the science that says Homo Erectus is actually extinct...

Eric Anderson

Authorites from France overseas suggest do not wear to many tatoos, often they contain heroin derivatives, suggesting that when supplies run out
you are not able to obtain an additional tatoos.

Ergo, bees begin to bite and need blood supplies
from their French donors that they become desperate enough to die blindly! What a thrill, to live and let live.

BB not bb

His face is just too innocent looking that I don't believe that he is a killer. I feel bad for him. I feel like his life was ruined for some politics behind the scenes. Not letting a big football player have the chance to defend himself is not cool either. He is doing hard time in the county and he is innocent until proven guilty. I think they should have given him bail.

Dodie

wanted to add this. I spent 2 days in a county jail for defending myself against an ex. They arrested us both for family violence. I was fed nothing but bologna on bread for meals and was not allowed a tampon. They told my uncle, an attorney, that they would take care of it, but they didn't . I spent 2 days bleeding all over everything. County jails are full of mean, lazy people that you don't want to cross. It's best to keep to yourself, or you might wind up dead. Oh yeah, after the DA saw the report, all my charges were dropped and 1 cop had to personally apologize for arresting me. See? Not everybody in jail is guilty.

goofball89

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L41Kx73eAjw watch this **** its hilarious!

unlimited

Gotta watch them guy that bit that lip they think they are tough put his ass in general see can he catch them pass to the head punk ass

luis

I think he gets the Donkey of the year award

Jay W.

$40 million... damn, I still can't believe this dumb ass would throw all that away.

Pom de tere

Whatever he did...he is one fine piece of arse!!!! I'm not defending him but if someone ones fine then someone fine.

Pom de tere

Whatever he did...he is one fine piece of arse!!!! I'm not defending him but if someone ones fine then someones fine. Nuff said

latinaflava

MURDERER...... HOPE U GET BUTT RAPPED....

Kowny Krush

Of course it's in his best interest... he's HOT!

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments