Kanye West

Don't Burst My Privacy Bubble

... Or I'll F*** You Up!!!

7/12/2013 11:05 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

071213_kanye_west_launch_v4
Kanye West just lashed out at a TMZ camera guy ... tearing into our photog for daring to speak at LAX ... simply 'cause he's an egomaniac who thinks he's bigger than the Constitution.

Kanye -- who calls himself Yeezus -- had arrived to the airport, when our photog tried to tell the rapper how much he loves his music.

But before he could even finish his sentence, Kanye got right in our guy's face ... manhandled the camera -- and started making demands like a Fascist dictator.

"Don't talk ... don't talk to me ... I don't wan't to hear paparazzi talk to me or anybody I know ... and tell everybody never talk to anyone that anyone knows ... don't talk to themselves .. DON'T TALK EVER AGAIN."

Our guy dared to open his mouth ... and said how pumped he was for a possible sequel to the Jay-Z/Kanye album ... and that's when Kanye charged back at our photog and ripped at our camera.

It's not the first time Kanye has gone after our camera ... in fact, he was ARRESTED for smashing our equipment at the very same airport in 2008.

0712-kanye-west-attack-2008
Those charges were dropped ... but clearly, Kanye hasn't learned a damn thing -- particularly, that he lives in AMERICA ... where the Constitution gives everyone the right to free speech -- even if Kanye doesn't like it.

In fact, Kanye's belief that he lives in a privacy bubble -- where he can dictate who can and can't talk in a public place -- is as Anti-American as it gets.

Jody

Ugly, stupid ******.

Derah

At least your being yourself Kanye. Dumb really becomes you!!

tmz addict

How does someone you've never seen in your life annoy you so much is the real question......I wish I had THE TIME to be that annoyed

DEBBIE

Kanye, you need to leave this country. Americans have freedon of speech and can say all they want. We can even talk to GOD. You are no one special. And momma Kardashian won't allow that kind of behavior. That's how they stay in the news, buy putting all their business in the public eye. You have colabrated with one f...u. group.

Silly

Idiot!!!!

Silly

Bloomin' damn IDIOT!!

Joanne curran

Boy 2 angry guys in one week! Those Kardashian girls can really pick them!

FVCK TMZ

TMZ SUX COX AND DIX

David

Why these thugs are given the light of day?

deon

obviously hes having a bad day..why would the TMZ photog keep messing with him.. I really think tmz is in the wrong this time..

a Kehler

I hate kanye as much as the next person. But shouldnt he be free to walk around without being harassed if he wants? You can talk all you like just leave a person alone. If you have been asked to leave a person alone shouldnt you do that? Or does that only count in kindergarten?

Randraya

I really wish this fool would go away like Kim has. He has lost all touch with reality. His music isn't any good anymore and his baby momma is a slut. I wish someone would kick him in his throat.

di

Great father material.

AnnaR

That is so frickin' funny. TMZ tell your staff to grow thicker skins. If you already know the person is anti-social - steer clear. Was it worth it? When folks stop talking about him or showing any interest - he'll be begging for attention.

godflow

you TMZ people are super corny wow