50 Cent

NOT THE FATHER Of Baby #2

... At Least On Birth Cert

7/13/2013 6:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0712-50-cent-birth-tmz
50 Cent
didn't father a child with ex-GF Daphne Joy -- the woman he allegedly attacked during a domestic violence incident last month -- at least according to the child's birth certificate ... but the document doesn't rule out 50 either. Not even close.

TMZ obtained the certificate -- which shows Daphne is the mom -- but it doesn't list a father. The daddy field is blank, which means one of two things ... A) Daphne didn't know who the dad was, or B) she didn't want to say.

But all clues still point to 50 being the dad -- namely, the child's last name is listed as Jackson ... as in Curtis Jackson, aka 50 Cent.

As we reported, neither 50 nor Daphne have ever acknowledged the child is his ... but the L.A. City Attorney's Office kinda let the cat out of the bag when it announced the domestic violence charges against 50, saying he and Daphne had a "child in common."

FYI, 50 Cent does have another child, officially on the books, with another ex-GF named Shaniqua Tompkins.

notalawyer

He is not worth .50 cents

Lucky_130

I like 50, he is a much much better rapper than that D bag Kanye West

Luna

The child is his but he probably didn't want people finding out he fathered another child so he didn't sign it.

jj

Blacks live in the world of "baby-mamas" and "baby-daddies." The tax payers house, feed, and diaper the kid.

Sonja

I really hate that anyone get a hold of another persons birth certificate. I had to get a copy of my daughters for school and they just asked me her name and birthdate. Charged me five dollars. And we wonder why it's so damn easy to steal someone's identity. I remember when you used to have to show an ID to use a credit card, now you just drive by a window and wave it, so stupid.

Davis

So I have to ask. Do you know what day is the most confusing day in New York City ? Its Fathers Day. You have all those little kids running around asking are you my daddy?

So You Know

If the mother and father are not married, the mother cannot add the father to the birth certificate. He must be present and consent. If he does not, they must go through the court system to establish paternity.

garybuseyisabitch

first time tmz is off there game. Daphne Joy released a statement through her lawyers saying the 50 was the father look it up

HumanNature

DNA PROVES WHOSE THE FATHER!!!!!

NOT SOME PIECE OF "PAPER"!!!!!

Dom The Mover

have a baby by me, be a millionaire

aorozco4

You can't put a fathers name on birth certificate if he wasn't there to sign it. Girls use to put any guy they wanted to be the daddy and that had to stop

MsRita

No Test needed He looks just 50 not even close to His Mother.

princessavenger

I'm less concerned about whether the kid is his than I am about the violence. You can't act like that.

summer08

The other reason a father is not listed on a child's birth record is as of January 1, 1995, CA law states if father is not present at the time of birth to sign a Declaration of Paternity form, the father section will be left blank.

Sher

They say the DNA proves he isn't the father, so what does the birth certificate have to do with anything?

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments