Emma Roberts

Signs of Combat

After Arrest

7/17/2013 12:45 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0716_emma_roberts_bruised_launch
A bruised and bandaged Emma Roberts was spotted one week after her domestic violence arrest -- and based on the pics ... it seems the fight was worse than we thought.

TMZ broke the story -- Emma was taken into custody in Montreal on July 7 after an altercation with boyfriend -- and fellow "American Horror Story" co-star -- Evan Peters.

Montreal law enforcement sources tell us a 3rd party phoned police about an alleged fight in the couple's hotel room -- and when cops arrived -- they found Evan with a bloody nose and a bite mark.  Sources close to Emma deny Emma bit Evan.

But in these photos, shot in Beverly Hills on July 14, it looks like Emma didn't exactly emerge unscathed herself -- she has some nasty scars on her knee, black and blue thighs, and a bandage on her left elbow.

Emma was booked into a Montreal jail -- and released the next morning when Evan refused to press charges.

We reached out to Emma's rep -- so far no word back.

jen

Those two need to stay the hell away from each other.

just my opinion

clearly their black upbringing caused all of this. just disgusting. why did they ever have to come here? oh yeah, now i remember.

renae

She may have received those bruises from the fight, that doesn't mean they came from an attack from her boyfriend....or maybe they did. We will never know because he refused to press charges. I would think that the police would have examined her for injuries, even if bruises didn't show up, I'd think she'd show SOME trauma.

Or maybe those bruises came from shooting AHS and some light stunt work?

Cheekymonkey

Slow made up news day?

miss b

Not much else to do in Montreal.

Dino the Dinosaur

Stop the drinky guys....pretty obvious!

NOT ELMO

Now is not the time for her to wear those Shorts, Anyways i would still nail her after giving her some DermaBlend to cover the nasty bruises...

Jo Ann

"Sources close to Emma" want us to believe that he bit himself?

cobrazombie

The most powerful position is on your knees.

Sassy

Actually, we not know FOR SURE if this is from their fight. Careful wording now, TMZ.

If it is, then hopefully both if them get their sh it together. Violence is not ok.

Lee

"Oh Auntie Julia! Why can't I just get real famous and real rich - real quick, with absolutely no talent, just like you did???"

Rob

I am a big guy, a bodybuilder, and for one year I was stuck in an abusive relationship where this little woman battered me! She would smack me, punch me, break things... and somehow she had me believing it was because I was acting like a jerk.

I look back now and I know I was nuts to stick around, but she was HOT and the make up sex was great, but I sure can understand how a woman can end up in that situation now.

I finally broke away and have a fantastic life. She moved on to other guys and finally went to jail for domestic violence...

Anonymous

I agree with those, who think they look like rug burns. Other than that birthmark, the only tiny bruise I saw looks old.

BB not bb

I find it ridiculous when the police just arrest some tiny girl when there is a fight gong on between her and a much larger man. Obviously the fight was going both ways. Obviously she was the better fighter. He shouldn't have fought with her in the first place.

Of course he would look very stupid to press charges on her. The police just wasted their time and not only that, but they gave a nice girl an arrest record. She could have been defending herself for all they know.

I think some police just hate women, and especially pretty women. They don't like to see them getting the better of men in a fight.

These are the type of cops you call pigs.

Carrie

If she had any couth she would cover herself up. She's just trying to make a statement by openly displaying her bruises. And the only statement she is making to me is that she needs to grow up.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments