Justin Bieber

Spitting Again

Caught in the Act

7/25/2013 4:30 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0725_justib_bieber_spitting_fans_photos_launch_v2
Here it is ... hard proof Justin Bieber is a revolting, germ-spreading spitter.

The photos were snapped Thursday in Toronto, where Bieber was perched atop his hotel balcony. We can't tell what, or who, was directly under him as he dropped his saliva-bomb.

It is worth noting ... hordes of fans were gathered outside the window of his hotel room all day -- he even posted a Bieberview pic on Instagram.

0723-justin-bieber-instagram
Also relevant ... multiple people have accused Bieber of using spit as a weapon -- including some woman at a gym, his neighbor, and most recently ... a nightclub DJ.

At least he's not pissing into a mop bucket ... far as we know.

DEBBIE

And this is cool how? Grow up you little prick.If this is how he shows love to his fans maybe they should all get together at one of his shows and show him the same love. Everybody spit!

J.E.B.

His mother must be very proud of her well-mannered litttle boy.

az_barbie66

That kid is just disgusting. I am losing faith in Selena too - since she insists on keeping that dumba$$ punk in her life.

mon

an intervention better be done soon on him or next headline may read"angry fan shot him" " deadly crash with his car" "overdosed"

Jaime Gagne

I REALLY DON'T KNOW HOW YOU GUYS GET PAID FOR MAKING STUPID RUMORS. WHAT IS NEXT FROM YOU? *BREAKING NEWS JUSTIN BIEBER SMOKES MORE WEED* Like no-,- a lot of people do but you guys dont care you go after Justin. Come to Lewiston Maine, wanna see pot smokers? I can show you about 50 kids I have gone to school with and Im only 14. Justin is a HUMAN Not an Alien he has feeling. What guys are doing is Bull crap. I legit just got a phone call from my dad saying Justin spit in a guys eye. I feel like spitting all over you right now. No joke. Id HATE TO MEET YOU. WHAT IF SOME PERSON TALKED FAKE **** ABOUT YOU ALL THE FREAKING TIME? THATS WHAT JUSTIN IS FEELING. IM A BELIEBER AND I WILL FIGHT FOR MY IDOL. Obvi you guys are heartless cause you have no mercy. He is much better than you, Why the hell were you on his case? You should grow up and have respect for Justin. He is such a hard worker and never gave up. Can you sing and dance better than him? I think not. ALL YOU DO IS TAKE "BAD" THINGS AND TALK ABOUT IT. NOT ONE THING THAT IS NICE ABOUT JUSTIN. I honestly hate you so so so much like more and more rage is coming into me, and I BETTER get an email back. Im SO SICK of this "Bieber pees in bucket" -,- there was a guy looking at him while peeing. I DONT THINK HE WAS ACTUALLY PISSING. But If he did Id mop the floor and lay there. Like holy water. You ruin peoples lives. Now its time to ruin yours. But I cant do that. I dont have power like some others. I BET you dont even know who avalanna is-_- Bye now, Think about what I said. Embrace it. BYE.

Jaime Gagne

I SPIT ALL THE TIME, AND IF YOUR GONNA SAY HE IS SPITTING IN SOMEONES EYE I DONT SEE ANY FACE THERE. so Dont try. Give up, your a fail tmz

Sher

Victoriagirl, that is exactly what I was thinking! If they need any more proof of what their 'idol' actually thinks of THEM (even though he wants their $$) they need no more proof than this. How DISGUSTING is that? He is literally spitting (one of his favorite pass-times it seems) on his fans!

Silvie

Photoshop!!

DR ALAN

this douchbag needs to go home to mom and start growing up. I don't know how he gets away with all the **** he does or how he is allowed to stay in the states. They need to deport him. He needs to stay away from the public until he is grown up. Go home and play with your monkey. I don't what the girls see in him. He was cute when he was 12 but now not so.

F

Half of those crazy fans were probably begging him to do so or, at least, wishing he would.

Thamirys

For your information, this story of Justin spitting on fans and mentira.até where I know one Belieber asked him to spit on her arm and he spat, but fell in the hotel area, and the fans were on the street ...

Pittslady

Him and the K's will soon be as interesting as a mound of ants in the entertainment world..
had about enough of them and their spoiled ways..
and their love lives and their wasting money and them doin all kinds of wasteful things when some people can not get a job..come on!

Curly

I bet his mom is so proud of him.

snipes007

Isn't his boyfriend going to be upset he doesn't swallow?!?!

rico

I just don't get how anyone,Male or female found him attractive.He used to be a cute little boy,but has turned into a real douche,and in a short amount of time..Sad