Steve Aoki

Lobs Cake 80 Feet

Rocks Wheelchair Kid in the Face

8/7/2013 9:30 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

0807_AOKI_cake_throw
This video is so unbelievable we nearly can't believe it -- Steve Aoki launched a FULL CAKE from his DJ booth at a show over the weekend in Toronto ... hurling it 80 feet deep into the crowd ... and it splattered SQUARELY on some poor kid in a wheelchair.

Seriously. The throw could not have been more perfect. Drew Brees couldn't have pulled this off. Which is why our BS alarms are going off.

We can't prove it's some fake viral nonsense, so we'll let you decide. For his part, Aoki is saying it's real. He just tweeted, "i love this kid! i still cant believe i threw this cake 80 feet direct to the face! love u dawg!"

For the record, Aoki does the cake thing all the time at his shows, so it's entirely plausible this is legit.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5

Quelbelle

This is 1000% real was there and saw it with my own two eyes.

Matt

Its real as can be i was there. The kid also wanted the cake in the face his friends held him up in the wheelchair.

masterpapi

It very well could be "Legit", Harve... You can label it under the heading: "Love's Guided Arrow". If this Steve Aoki speaks from his heart about "loving this kid" as much as he declares, then it can be done. I believe in the centrifugal elements in the same way a group of people will raise a car up from a pinned person. Yes, I've seen all the digital magic shown to us in all areas via YouTube...however, instead of a Tweet, I'd feel better if he repeats that statement to a legitimate News Reporter.

Casey

This is 100% REAL! I saw it happen at Veld in Toronto. He did have some ****en good luck though

Casey

This video is 100% real!! I saw it at Veld with my own eyes! It was ****en NUTS

Jesse

Not fake, the kids name is Ian McAdam and he's a regular in the Toronto rave scene.

Absolutely insane throw.

Bigmack10

Shooting the gap.

Sheni Doko

YES THIS IS LEGIT I WAS HOLDING THAT ****ER UP THERE HE WANTED IT!!!! BITCHES WERE LICKING HIS FACE AFTER AND SHOWING HIM TITS!!!

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5