Kim Kardashian

The Big Reveal

First Pics Since Birth

8/15/2013 12:00 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0814_kim_kanye_kardashian_west_baby_first_photos_akm_gsi_article_launch_wm
Kim Kardashian
finally showed her face in public after birthing baby North West -- surfacing at an L.A. medical facility Wednesday -- and giving us a glimpse at her post pregnancy bod ... sorta.

These are the FIRST photos of Kim and Kanye West with their daughter since KK popped back in June, and everyone looks happy and healthy. Hell, even Yeezy was smiling as they walked into the doc's office ... with a nanny-assist, naturally.

No shot of North's face though ... she was fully covered in a car seat.

Mama K was all top secret too -- concealing her figure under a baggy button-down with another shirt tied around her waist and famous cheeks ... for extra coverage.

Hey, Kim knows her body is a cash cow -- and she ain't giving away the milk for free.

Sam

So long for go out and she could'n brush her hair and more

LISA

I think Kim looks great dressed as a normal person without a ton of make-up, but for some reason, I'm annoyed she has a Nanny carrying the baby. Why would she need a Nanny right now, when she never leaves the house?

Sumthinsweet

I don't c wut the big deal is about the nanny carrying the baby seat from every1 posted below me. Those baby carriers plus baby r heavy, lol. If I had $$$ like that I wud hire a nanny too. Not to raise my baby, but sumthin like a mommie assistant. Mama Kris is obviously very busy with her show or whatever, Kanye's mom is no longer with us. Soooooo as a 1st time mom, I bet this nanny is alot of help to them & especially the baby & for sum reason, I don't actually visualize Mama Kris as a maternal nurturing person. But who knows....

Courtney

ohhhhh ahhhhh OMG!!!! Wooooooowwwww!!!!!!! LOL

danbro64

OF course Kim wasn't going to show off anything. NO money in free pics, and she probably didn't call one of her Photoshop Photogs, she so couldn 't be sure the pics would be perfect and make her beautiful. Sorry to see anyone wasting time on shooting her and Kanye. Be interested in the future. Will Kim tame Kanye (picture him as Hannibal Lecker tied up), or will Kanye have her in rehab tp break her of being a Photo Junkie ?

Horsegirl❤

OMGosh... What is with this girl. It is abhorrent,detestable,loathful. WHOCARES about this kid. Wait, oh wait the duchess of Cambridge,married to PRINCE WILLIAM had no, zero,issues with pictures of the new baby-TRUE ROYALITY! Is K&K so dilusional that AMERICA cares?! Either, this child is not real or something is so off in the PR. Geez, never in my life have I seen someone treat a baby like they have the AMERICAN support of the first man on the moon. Deplorable.

King of TMZ

why are they dressed like it's winter??? Maybe the pic is FAKE anyone???

1CAliqueen

Notice how Kanye is holding his "baby mama's" designer baby bag instead of the car seat toting his precious child. I wonder if the nanny ever gets a break.

katiekat

I can't believe they need a nanny to accompany them to the doctor. If you're going to be a patent be s parent

UNLV1990

She is fat. Nobody wants to see her fat ass not even Kanye. Remember he hooked up that 21 yr old Canadian bartender.

Terija

Yesterday reported KW controls KK down to her wardrobe. Yup I believe it now, all those pics of him like 'this isn't how I told you to tie your shirt, here I'll do it'. LMAO!

barnyardhumor

3 stories on this filthy vile family famous for this one getting peed on in a sex tape. Daily Mail having to shut down comments on a lot of their K articles because commenters are letting them know that we're SICK TO DEATH OF THESE StORIES!

ALYSSA NICOLE

can't even carry their own damn kid!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! sooooo sad such losers! they shouldn't even have a kid!!! I'm 16 and would make a better mother than theses morons! they have 1 kid both hands are free and they can't carry their child! Prince William carried his child in the car seat!

Amy

i think she looks much better,than before she got pregnant...i have never been a fan of angry Kanye...keep smiling!

Tracy Comito

These 2 freaking FAME WHORES can't even carry their own baby? They make an older lady do it! Jesus, I can't stand them creeps! We can guess who's gonna do the actual child rearing and it's NOT either one of them! Dayyuuum! Poor kid, $$$ can't buy everything, like hands-on parents! Tsssh!

Previous 15 Comments | 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 | 30 | 31 | 32 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments