Kim Kardashian

The Big Reveal

First Pics Since Birth

8/15/2013 12:00 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0814_kim_kanye_kardashian_west_baby_first_photos_akm_gsi_article_launch_wm
Kim Kardashian
finally showed her face in public after birthing baby North West -- surfacing at an L.A. medical facility Wednesday -- and giving us a glimpse at her post pregnancy bod ... sorta.

These are the FIRST photos of Kim and Kanye West with their daughter since KK popped back in June, and everyone looks happy and healthy. Hell, even Yeezy was smiling as they walked into the doc's office ... with a nanny-assist, naturally.

No shot of North's face though ... she was fully covered in a car seat.

Mama K was all top secret too -- concealing her figure under a baggy button-down with another shirt tied around her waist and famous cheeks ... for extra coverage.

Hey, Kim knows her body is a cash cow -- and she ain't giving away the milk for free.

Previous 15 Comments | 30 | 31 | 32 | 33 | 34 | 35 | 36

Linda McCarty

What a mom, can't even carry your own child? You have to hire someone to carry her for you? What a lazy ass. Why even become a mom?

Linda McCarty

You can't even carry your own child, I mean that's what I call a lazy bitch....My My why even become a mom?

baby

So ridic, they are new parents to a newborn (no other kids) and they need a nanny to carry the newborn and carseat to their appointment! Get back down to earth!

triceywebb0125

Kim Kardashian is jst fine... And I LOOOOVE her look! So natural & free :)) & I am a mother myself, but I dnt see anything wrong with the nanny caring the car seat! Keep doing u Kim n Kanye.. And beautiful bby North :))))

apelton

Notice how she's too good enough to hold her own damn baby!

Cindy Offenburger

You mean to tell me Kanye (dad) of this baby couldn't even carry his own child to the doctor's office? They had to have the Nanny to carry it? Ridiculous!

Kristi

Joke: How many people does it take to take a baby to the doctor? SMH

jayjay

North west is such an amazing baby

jayjay