Kim Kardashian

The Big Reveal

First Pics Since Birth

8/15/2013 12:00 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0814_kim_kanye_kardashian_west_baby_first_photos_akm_gsi_article_launch_wm
Kim Kardashian
finally showed her face in public after birthing baby North West -- surfacing at an L.A. medical facility Wednesday -- and giving us a glimpse at her post pregnancy bod ... sorta.

These are the FIRST photos of Kim and Kanye West with their daughter since KK popped back in June, and everyone looks happy and healthy. Hell, even Yeezy was smiling as they walked into the doc's office ... with a nanny-assist, naturally.

No shot of North's face though ... she was fully covered in a car seat.

Mama K was all top secret too -- concealing her figure under a baggy button-down with another shirt tied around her waist and famous cheeks ... for extra coverage.

Hey, Kim knows her body is a cash cow -- and she ain't giving away the milk for free.

billybob

BTW, who is the guy who got shopped out of the picture (behind Kayne)???

Gimme your thoughts, please:

CyndiChainsaW

They can't even carry their own baby. How pathetic.

Susan

SO LOOK AT THE PICTURE. You have a black nanny holding the baby look straight ahead and smiling. Behind her you have Kim holding nothing looking and distracted. Behind Kim you have THE FATHER WATCHING HIS SHOES. Hilarious. But this is love.

Jessica

They can't even be bothered to carry their own child. Having kids is an accessorie to people like them

maryse71

she doesn't look bad at all for just having a kid. She will get back to her pre-baby bod in no time, who care if she uses plastic surgery. Her body is her money maker. Myla the wannabe , looks like she just popped out a kid with that big gut of hers and she didn't even have a kid. Kim's abs are probably in better shape than Myla's.

Cran

The future king and queen of England carry their own baby and take him home themselves, If Kim and Kanye could have trumpeteers they would but unfortunately we don't care at all what their baby looks like, they don't even carry her themselves!

paul a.

She looks so good in regular clothes and no makeup. I dont know why she does herself up as much as she does.
And I cannot understand what she sees in that criminal West

Susan

SO LOOK AT THE PICTURE. You have a black nanny smiling and looking forward carrying the baby. Behind her, you have Kim carrying nothing and distracted. Behind Kim, you have THE FATHER WATCHING HIS SHOES. But this is love. Sure.

Ozzie X

I didn't know they have a white blanket for a kid. What is up with Kanye and Kim's matching style boots?

oink

The LAZY Bastards can't carry their Baby ?

maryse71

for those of you calling her fat, she looks great for having a baby just recently. SHe looks better with no makeup. I bet the baby is cute

EJfan72

So funny how much hate is in this column- go get some sunlight, release some stress...you may just live longer

Okay

I have to give her credit. I wouldn't want my baby photographed yet either. And I thought her first outing would be complete with perfect hair and makeup. She looks just like a normal, albeit beautiful, mom here taking her daughter to the doctor. I do think it is looks like she has lost significant weight, given how puffy her face got from her pregnancy (which is normal, by the way). I think she looks great. Give her a break!!

Umm ok...

She would rather carry a huge handbag than her own baby.

jenny

I'm sure they planned out the no make up, dressed like crap look to make her relatable to regular people. When my baby was that age and I had a dr appt, I still managed to have my hair look decent, make up on by myself while my husband was at work. No nanny to help out either.