Lee Thompson Young

No Suicide Note

8/19/2013 4:40 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0819_lee_thompson_young_article_getty_3
Lee Thompson Young's suicide is a dark mystery ... because law enforcement sources tell TMZ he did NOT leave a suicide note.

TMZ broke the story ... Young was found dead in his North Hollywood apartment Monday.  We're told he died from a self-inflicted gunshot wound.

Our sources say Young did have a diary ... but we're told none of the entries reveal why he would have taken his life ... at least at first glance.

Law enforcement sources also tell TMZ ... Young was last seen on Saturday and they believe he may have taken his life sometime that day.

The case is a real mystery because everyone we've spoken with in Young's life tells us he had no apparent serious life issues.

0820_remembering_lee_thompson_young_footer

Stiletto

Very fishy...follow the money and find the culprit!

Dash

can't believe it he's really gone

lmr

Ugh this is so sad. I was a fan of his show growing up and was happy that he was working. I was really rooting for him to have a great career. The mystery surrounding this is making it even more difficult and frustrating...so sad.

DollyDagger

RIP. But seriously, who is this person?

Mumra the Ever Living

So basically TMZ is beginning to hedge their bets a little, cause nothing makes you look like a big jackass than rushing to report something as terrible as a suicide and not checking to make sure that it was actually a suicide.
Look, I'm not saying you're wrong TMZ, but you have started to print stuff as soon as you can, then either quietly dropping the story, changing the original story, but never it seems, apologizing for the printing of an untrue story.

Olivia

this is sad. wish he had told someone how he felt deep inside. maybe things would be different?

6one9

I have nothing good to say about ppl who kill themselves!!
So HATERS ~~
GO ahead and hit that HATE button to your right!!!

Jackie

He has very pretty eyes. II don't know who he is, but I'm always sad to hear when someone takes their own life...so sad. Depression is really serious...please get help if you have these feelings.

Winter

Hahaha good for him!

Vote2012

Very sad, why do so many Hollywood actors end up like this? I guess money really cannot buy happiness.

basebrat

i bet you he was gay, and could not accept it, when it came to his 'career'. and im gay. most of these suicides, by males, whether 15, 16, 17, or 29, ultimately turn up as a sexual orientation issues.

Your S&M Girlfriend

Sometimes it seems to me that the actors trying to make ends meet waiting tables and working in clerical jobs between auditions while waiting for their big breaks, or the ones that get bit parts here and there are the lucky ones in a way. Most of the ones who get their breaks early in life never seem to catch a break later. It makes me kind of glad I'm just some poor working stiff.

PureRadiance

I hope they do investigate this. Seems as you read about this young man he wasn't as suicidal as they say. But then again only he knows the truth if what happened unless someone else is involved. COLUMBO where Are you!

Bellaca

This death is suspicious. He had steady work. He has no "obvious" reason to kill himself. Someone needs to investigate the people in his life.

Bellaca

I feel in love with this actor's eyes before I saw any of his work. I remember him from Friday Night Lights and Akeelah and the Bee.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments