Robin Thicke's Wife

NOT Mad at Miley Cyrus

For Molesting Hubby At VMAs

8/26/2013 1:27 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0826_paula_miley_thicke
Robin Thicke ain't exactly in the dog house with his wife after allowing Miley Cyrus to dry hump him in front of millions of people at the MTV VMAs ... in fact, she couldn't be cooler about it.

Sources close to Robin's wife Paula Patton tell us she was all good with Miley touching Robin's crotch and kissing his neck during MTV's Video Music Awards ... despite reports that she went ballistic following the performance.

We're told Paula knew the performance wasn't gonna be G-Rated because there were "tons of rehearsals" before the show ... and there were no surprises during the performance.

Plus, she already let him kick it with all those naked hot chicks in the "Blurred Lines" video ... so you know she's got the stomach to watch her hubby in a super-sexually charged situation with another woman.

Robin -- you're a lucky man.

0826_miley_robin_performance_footer

UNLV1990

I like Paula, she is secure, confident and cool. I wish more ladies where like her.

bluturtle

Robin Thick looked like a tubby perv, look at that belly eeeewwwwwaaaa only Miley on Molly would being doing alllll that yuck

janet

Thicks wife is laughing at Cyrus making a fool out of herself.

Obvious justice

uh, Robin Thick....BeetleJuice called and demands his outfit back A.S.A.P.

tellmeaboutit

Damn, that was the most clumsy, unprofessional disaster I've seen in a long time. Miley sucked, looked like Bieber in drag and was trying so hard to look sexy, she was laughable. She should have stayed inside the bear. I was embarrassed for Thicke too. LMAO Awful.

Passion Of The Taint

Getting upset with Miley, would be like getting upset with a retarded kid for yelling too loud.

Passion Of The Taint

When Paula Patton goes #2, it looks like Miley's dumb face.

hellooo!!!

Miley is a flat-a$$, no talent embarrassment.

pegasus

Say what you want about these two, but they have talent and can sing LIVE with out tapes and autotune to make up for not having a voice, like most other artist today!

Samantha

Juswonder- pills and alcohol problems for Paula- wouldn't surprise me, anyone NOT proud of who they are is prone to having deep rooted problems everywhere else. I was really surprised to hear her views of race and being of biracial heritage. "I am not biracial because that is a way of saying I am better than others." No it's a way of saying you ARE WHO YOU ARE! Living in denial=very disappointing- lost lots of respect for her.

hms

They're all Sleaze Merchants.

Samantha

Juswonder- pills and alcohol problems for Paula- wouldn't surprise me, anyone ashamed of who they are is prone to having deep rooted problems. I was really surprised to hear Paula views on race and being of biracial heritage. "I am not biracial because that is a way of saying I am better than others." No it's a way of saying you ARE WHO YOU ARE and there is nothing to be ashamed of! Very disappointing- lost lots of respect for her.

betterdaysahead

did anybody notice how Robin kept his hands in the air the whole time Miley was near him and he would tense up like as if to say " im not a child molester! this was NOT MY IDEA!" classic.

JustJulia

Miley acted like she thought people were enjoying her "act", I was embarrassed for her. It wasn't cute or sexy, it was desperate.

sharon

Sorry she should me mad at her husband hes almost twice Mileys age and knows better. What is that was his daughter. Just no morals left for these people its disgusting?