Pippi Longstocking

Sex Tape Will NEVER

See the Light of Day

8/27/2013 11:45 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

082713_pippi_longstocking_tmz_live_launch
Tami Erin
-- the actress who played Pippi Longstocking in the 1988 movie -- insists she had nothing  to do with her sex tape being shopped around town ... in fact, she tells TMZ Live, she'll stop at nothing to make sure it NEVER gets released.

39-year-old Erin called in moments ago and she was irate -- blaming a bitter ex-boyfriend for attempting to sell a private hardcore sex tape to the media.

She said, "I think he's the biggest piece of sh*t on the planet for doing this to me."

As for any sex tape deal, Erin says she has not been approached about selling the tape, which is good ... because in order for a company to release this kind of footage, it would need Erin's permission.

She sounds really angry ... and we're not calling BS ... but we do want to point out that Erin's not exactly averse to public displays of sexuality, posting photos like these on Twitter over the last couple months. Nice bod.

0827-pippi-longstocking-sex-twitter

Lex

You can tell it's amture tape - The guy has a Long, Thick 9"er and he's tearing up her "BakDoR" big time - She's in serious pain , yelling at him to take it out but the guy I Going GangBusters without Mercy!

strunz2318

She is smoking hot....

Ashley

IS IT BAD THAT WHEN I READ THE HEADLINE ALL I COULD PICTURE IS SCAR FROM THE LION KING SAY NEVER SEE THE LIGHT OF DAY? LOL

Toilethead

That's what they all say. Any time a career is going down the crapper they do this for attention.

bart

A suggestion maybe it is a good idea to never make a tape to begin with knowing something like this could happen. She just said she knew the camera was recording for private purposes. I could understand if the boyfriend had a hidden camera but she know about the camera. I hope the boyfriend get legal action against him for trying to sell the tape. Word to the wise dont film yourself having sex.

Piper

Gross. Pale skin and freckles....YUK!

Mr E

Stupid slut; she must have an IQ of 7. If you don't want to be in this situation, do NOT let the dude you're sliming on videotape you bumping your uglies. You get what you deserve.

todd lee

Please release it.....shes smokin hot.

BobbyC

So if she stops at nothing, that means we see the tape by the weekend, right?

(◉_◉) Brush Your Teeth (◉_◉)

NICE RACK!

SpitBall

She is a babe, that's for sure. She is as beautiful now as when she was a kid. Congratulations on staying in great shape. I don't need to watch a video of her or anyone else doing what should come naturally.

BabaBooey

Wow she's super hot.

ren

I would love to see that tape

barney

Tami is HOT, nice big BOOBS, attractive. Would rather see Tami's sex tape then that Skank Kim Kardashians. Hope Vivid buys this tape and releases it for sale. I'll be one of the first to buy it.

Billy

Hot damn, I'd love to jump on that. Nice set of jugs on her.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments