« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Lamar Odom

RETURNS HOME TO KHLOE

'Listening to Reason'

8/28/2013 7:04 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0826_Khloe-Kardashian_lamar_odom
Lamar Odom has finally returned home ... with Khloe Kardashian ... but he remains undecided about seeking treatment for drug addiction, TMZ has learned.

Odom returned to his L.A. pad Monday after going off the grid for several days. Sources tell us both Lamar and Khloe are inside the home and addressing some serious issues, including Lamar's out-of-control crack problem.

We're told there's still no talk of divorce -- and Khloe is determined to help Lamar get his life back on track.

One source tells us Lamar is "open to reason and listening to the people who love him the most" ... a drastic change from a week ago, when L.O. rejected an attempted intervention.

We're told no decision has been made on possible treatment, but Lamar is "receptive."

Lamar seemed to be in good spirits Monday night -- when he was spotted out on a gas run near the home and stopped to pose for a photo with a young fan.

0827-lamar-odom-monday-gas-station
We know ... several of Lamar's NBA friends have tried to reach out to him, but it seems for the most part, L.O. is keeping to himself.

0826_lamar_khloe_before_footer_v2

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

chris thomas

Look at how putrid ugly Khloe is one would have to be on crack to be with her and her freak show of a family .

m

can you please explain to me how in the frick he's been "off the grid" when you have been reporting his every move for a week????

jeff

Sounds like Sam Kinnison's plan to get rid of a wife or girlfriend.

Claim you heavily into drugs, act like a total loser, she will think you're a complete loser.... and she leaves!!!!

skatrin

You mean, out on a crack run...

twocents

Hope he accepts help...

Nancy/Illinois

Nothing but LOVE for Lamar & KOKO!!!!

Joseph

[quote]1/27/06
The NBA dismissed Chris Andersen (NO) from the league for violating the
league's substance abuse program. As he had not been suspended previously
for performance enhancing drugs (ie, steroids), he was mostly likely
tossed for a positive test for "drugs of abuse", which could be any of
methamphetamine, cocaine, LSD, opiates (including heroin, codeine,
morphine), and PCP. The NBA Players Association will automatically appeal
the dismissal. If the dismissal is upheld, Andersen can not apply for
reinstatement for 2 years.[/quote]

I call BS on everything so far... its IMPOSSIBLE a pro ball player PASS all anti doping tests for 8 of 12 months a year and be a drug addict... IMO is justr another Kardashian media stunt to be relevant.

Lorena Alamo

No matter how hard the situation is stick with your husband. Remember, you are a team. Stay strong Khloe, don't let your momma fu*** this one up like she did for Kim.

e

Y anyone want they pic w/ Mfn Pookie?

e

Y anyone want they pic with Mfn Pookie?

JermDebr

I will pray Lamar heals all his wounds. God will help. I pray for strength for his wife as well.

jk

Hmmmm. I've had my share of crack and hanging out with crack heads. And trust me, From that video of him going to taco bells tells me he wasn't off for 3 days just smoking crack. Or even one day for that matter. I think they just said he smokes crack for shock value. He's probably just snorting coke because he has gotten skinny. But his face is not sucked in or anything. Whatever his addiction is, I think he'll come around because there's so much on the line. He's not just a street corner druggie.

jk

Dina

Bad Boys Bad Boys Watcha Gonna Do When They Come For You?

Navy

This is a lie, Everyday there's a new dumb story about the Kardishian Klan Stop Lying TMZ Yall are behind this **** Story