« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Lamar Odom

RETURNS HOME TO KHLOE

'Listening to Reason'

8/28/2013 7:04 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0826_Khloe-Kardashian_lamar_odom
Lamar Odom has finally returned home ... with Khloe Kardashian ... but he remains undecided about seeking treatment for drug addiction, TMZ has learned.

Odom returned to his L.A. pad Monday after going off the grid for several days. Sources tell us both Lamar and Khloe are inside the home and addressing some serious issues, including Lamar's out-of-control crack problem.

We're told there's still no talk of divorce -- and Khloe is determined to help Lamar get his life back on track.

One source tells us Lamar is "open to reason and listening to the people who love him the most" ... a drastic change from a week ago, when L.O. rejected an attempted intervention.

We're told no decision has been made on possible treatment, but Lamar is "receptive."

Lamar seemed to be in good spirits Monday night -- when he was spotted out on a gas run near the home and stopped to pose for a photo with a young fan.

0827-lamar-odom-monday-gas-station
We know ... several of Lamar's NBA friends have tried to reach out to him, but it seems for the most part, L.O. is keeping to himself.

0826_lamar_khloe_before_footer_v2

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

Keith

LO's b'ball career is over. He'd better start learning how to be Mr. Kardashian if wants to continue to live the lifestyle to which he's grown accustomed.

STNCA

Ok first of all, Harvey just co-hosted on Kris Jenner's talk show; I'd be willing to bet that he's known her for years. Maybe the only reason that TMZ has what appears to be a virtual exclusive on this story is because Harvey is the only one that they trust with it. If you'll notice, nearly everything out there is just a repost of what TMZ's been reporting. Secondly, Lamar's not some homeless guy who's been cracked out on the streets for years; he's got plenty of resources to keep him looking healthy (Cory Monteith sure as hell didn't look like a heroine addict either.) Third, the Khloe and Lamar spinoff was during the time that he didn't make the allstar team and was then traded to the Mav's and he was noticeably not himself during that time. And I remember also during that time that Khloe was up all night tweeting because she was suffering so badly from insomnia (me too, that's why I was up all night and saw her tweets.) The girl was beside herself but I chalked it up to being stranded in Dallas without her family; now I wonder. Also, wasn't there a story that broke during that time about Lamar being out at a strip club all night? And then poof, the Khloe and Lamar spinoff was no more, the Mav's bumped Lamar down to the minors and ultimately released him and they moved back home. Lamar has been for the most part, out of the reality show business since; we have very rarely seen him and I'm wondering now if the "spin" was that he needed to focus on basketball. Sounds reasonable enough but when I think about it, Lakers Lamar had a whole different vibe than post-Lakers Lamar who seemed dark and very troubled and seemed to be struggling with something that went beyond being traded. Athletes are traded all the time; it doesn't send them into a tailspin. Lamar is a sweet soul and I do hope that he can overcome this and find peace.

Colline1984

Why do I smell publicity stunt going on? Things that make you go hmmmm

Dak

She's been a saint over this. Good luck to them.

waterbugging

WHO GIVES A F**K!!!

snowboardchick

I guess Kris Jenner's secret code name is "Reason".

TJ

Lucky for the Kardashians, that poor LAMAR isn't too bright. They can lead him around by the nose. WHAT A PUBLICITY SCAM, they just pulled. More blood money for the despicable family~ CANCEL!!!!

BH90210

Being back with that wildebeest Khloe Kardashian would make me want to slit my wrists.

Let's hope Lamar can once again escape the grips of this family.

oBAMa

Kid: "Mommy, can I get my picture taken with the crack addict?"

Parent: "Sure sweetie!"

indaknow

Perfect promo for the relaunch of their "reality show". No nba teams will touch him (not even for the veteran's minimum salary of $1.4M). Maybe he figures he can make it back doing the show.

oleman

and lets a give sainthood to the kartrahians.....I call BS on all this, they are blackmailing Lamarr for their tired reality show.........

2idiots

Let's look at a few things here:
1 - on TMZ LIE (Monday) Mike said Khloe does not want this to play out in the media. Yet it still is. WHO LIED?
2 -One source tells us Lamar is "open to reason and listening to the people who love him the most" .. (direct quote from this story) - this translates to PimpGranny pulled out his contract and showed that he has a contractual obligation to play the husband to her bastard daughter thru the next of this season.
3 - Kris Jenner said recently "things are fine" (between these two) - to that i say REALLY LIAR.
4 - wasn't it reported by TMZ yesterday that Lam-Lam looks really thin? He looks fine in these pix - especially the one where he's "posing with the young fan".
5 - Lam-Lam is on a "gas run" (per this article) - why wud Squatch let him out of her sight "knowing" he may go to "crack town" to buy a rock? Why would she let him drive an expensive car knowing he may get high and wreck it (or the brand) and possibly hurt or kill someone.
.----------------
this ENTIRE thing seems OVERLY fabricated to me - this is just a move to get the attention kim's bastard spawn failed to get. Speaking of bastard children where is NORF?

Livvie

If this story is even true why would she think an intervention would be successful? She stayed quiet (supposedly) for two years, she enabled him for two years. TMZ seems to be glossing over that.

karma9770

Yea from this pic at the gas station. ..he 'looks' so cracked out. Com'on ppl... this has poor-trashian written all over it. Lamar is one if the BEST looking crack heads I've ever seen. You guts hv pics below the story... and my my my he looks the same in each one. Now spkng of his career, some hv talent some don't. Its not like he was shak or kobe. So he was traded like any other athlete...been thr and seen it. Anything that's odd or weird going on in his life is going to be associated with CRACK-trashian. He** if his daughter stubs her toe its going to be associated with lamars crack addiction...so now I understand that harvey is now on the faux-trashains payroll...I guess every source abt this azz-klown of a family is true. Guess tmz has jumped ship. Since harvey is such a fan...maybe he can get some answers to as why this disgusting mold of a family is popular. I will no longer say famous...they haven't done sh** to be famous. Yea kims a whore...everyone knew it before the tape came out...all she and her fame whoring mamma did was confirm it. Ok, they turned kims 5mil tape payout to more lucrative funds...whoopee effin-do. So harvey ask those questions that the klan of a family doesn't want the public to know...I mean since ur the source.

TJ

Innocent fan, "used" in the Lamar "get some sympathy ,publicity shot!"
What was the outcome of the Khloe/ Lamar Odom