Sean Kingston

Sued For Alleged Gang Rape

8/30/2013 6:26 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0928_sean_kingston_article
Sean Kingston
and his bodyguard gang raped a drunk teenager in the singer's hotel room back in 2010, according to a new lawsuit -- but Sean says it's B.S.

Carissa Capeloto -- now 22 -- claims she was forced to have sex with Sean, his bodyguard and a member of Sean's band at a Seattle hotel in July, 2010, after she had smoked pot and downed 7-10 shots of vodka.

Capeloto -- who has sued all 3 men -- alleges she'd been invited to Kingston's hotel room for a meet-and-greet following a Bieber concert -- where Kingston had also performed -- but when she showed up ... Kingston was waiting naked on his bed.

Capeloto claims the bodyguard picked her up and placed her on top of Kingston, and all three of the men proceeded to gang rape her while she was "obviously intoxicated, incapable of consent."

Capeloto says her friend later entered the room and rescued her. The police were called and Capeloto was taken to the hospital where she says she was treated for physical injuries consistent with rape.

She says her life has been ruined ... she can barely sleep, has mood swings and panic attacks.  Capeloto wants $5 mil minimum.

BTW ... criminal charges against Kingston were dropped in 2010 after cops concluded Capeloto wasn't credible enough for a legit case.

Kingston has filed legal docs insisting the sex was 100% consensual.

Trial is set for November.

0829_sean_kingston_through_the_years_footer

Maddie

At the moment we really have no way of knowing if this is true. I mean she could be telling the truth and they really did rape her or she could be like the lady who claimed Justin Bieber was the father of her baby. but right now we have absolutley no way of knowing.

Snappypac

I wonder what would happen to all cases if "money" wasn't part of the equation. I know if I was raped the most important thing would be to report it to try to avoid it from happening to someone else......

john

Just another whore trying to get a quick buck. Get a real Job!

B_Lew

I rarely believe white girls who call rape on black men.. I can speak for all black men when I say we always ALWAYS get head first!! ... This is why I don't mess with white women!! At all.. And I raised my sons and nephews to not either... A black man could slap a black woman and MIGHT get an assault charge, but let her be white and he'd be thrown under the jail with high aggravated assault, attempted murder and CDV!..the most entitled person in America is the white women

VictoriaGirl

Consensual? So he admits that he and his bodyguards all had sex with her? Dude, if she was THAT drunk9 and probably passed out), it wasnt consensual. I actually believe the girl. Yet another case of "celebrity justice". (If you're famous you can get away with pretty much anything)

USAF Chick

There is probably SOME truth to this girls claims, HOWEVER...sounds like she is probably a groupie. She knew damn well why she was being asked to go to Sean's hotel room...did she honestly think she was just going to hangout and chill together in the room and get to know each other better for future meetings??? I doesn't make it right to take ADVANTAGE of a drunk and drugged out chick, but you also need not put yourself in those types of situations...nothing good will come from it. Has she learned her lesson?? Nope, and if she gets a butt load of money...she will do it again. what is wrong with kids these days??? I don't get it.

GiGi

I have a few comments. There are some people who think that skeptics like me have a detest for rape victims. I am a woman myself. In no way, shape, or fashion would I wish a rape on anyone. Not even my enemy. I am not for anyone being violated; whether it's a man, woman, or child. I find rape to be a disgusting and horrific crime against its victims. I just think that most people on here assume the worst because, sadly we do live in a world where people do lie about rape for financial gain. That's the sad world that we live in. It is because of that fact that many people are cynical when these women that chase celebrities pop and claim rape. It's women who do lie, who make it bad for every rape victim that tells the truth. If she is telling the truth, she should receive justice for what was done to her. I'm for justice for whomever is telling the truth and the liar should be exposed and should face consequences.

Fashionistazoe

Not saying she's lying because these are very serious accusations but if I was raped I would want the monster to rot in jail or die, not pay me. She knew why she was in that room. Doesn't mean it's right but don't get intoxicated with STRANGERS. What did she think they wanted to do, get drunk, high and play Momopoly?

Livvie

Who would have sex with him willingly? He is gross and fugly.

pj

Yucky. If this is true girl get what you can. Someone take up a donation for her she's been thru enough allegedly.

Retail Queen

Why was a 19 year old taking 7-8 shots of Vodka and smoking pot after a JUSTIN BEIBER concert? Nothing makes sense here.... 3 years ago JB was still semi -innocent, I think she went willingly but did not expect to sex all 3 guys. Well everybody was wrong here. Her for drinking underage and the guys for all joining in an orgy with her.

Retail Queen

What I meant about JB being Semi-innocent was there was not that type of behavior at his concerts yet.

twocents

Wow

vegasmama1985

really the bodyguards "placed" her on him! sounds so legit...rite....this story sounds so dumb

gracefullymetal

How would you feel if it were YOUR 16 yr old sister or daughter these men were rapeing?? The report also said she was saved by someone walking in on this crime. So is she still lying?? At 16 she is not old enough to consent to having sex with anyone let alone 3 grown men that fed her pot and alcohol!! I believe that is a crime separate from the GANG RAPE. Put YOUR loved one in her place and see how you feel about it then!!