Chaz Bono

Half the Man He Used to Be

9/4/2013 1:50 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0903-chaz-bono-fat-thin-pcn-2
Chaz Bono is the incredible disappearing man -- 'cause dude has nearly shed a whole Honey Boo Boo worth of lbs since dramatically changing his diet last year.

Chaz was barely recognizable as he was spotted in Los Angeles today ... walking around in shorts and a pretty tight tee.

Earlier this year, Chaz talked about how he dropped nearly 70 pounds -- not through surgery -- but through sticking to calorie-controlled meals ... and doing a ton of martial arts training.

Chaz's original goal was only to lose 50 lbs. -- so he's clearly blown that away.

Jessica and Kim K. ... take notes.

0904_chaz_bono_through_years_footer

Murf

Great ! Now he can see his Weenie. Wait, does he have a weenie?

palermo

Chaz still has a vagina and ovaries. Not a man, and will never be a man, you can't change your chromosomes.

TMZCrazy

I've been reading these posts all day long about Chaz and I never realized until today, Sept. 4, 3013, how many ugly, vile, vicious people there are around us at all times. Some of you have been downright evil to Chaz yet I have no doubt you bought, hummed or sang "I Got You Babe" or "Half Breed" at some point during your pitiful existence. None of you would have the nerve to face Cher and say these things to her face about her son because you're nothing but cowards behind your keyboards and key pads. F.Y.A.

truc10

She's a GIRL.....Oh my GOD, TMZ, A GIRL! I swear, I will never understand the mind of a LIBERAL!

Ivan in Phoenix

Chastity is still a woman genetically - No way to change that. Just another example of sex related mental illness that also happens to include self mutilation.

G

Chazey, Girl.....Go back to your ladies room....no matter what you do....youre a WOMAN!....youre missing a few parts....aside from class....which you'll never have....oh....BTW Beards are meant to grow on your face Idiot....not your Fat disgusting neck....fool....

Yes, I'm That Leah

Chaz is a woman. *rolls eyes*

Miss Red

I think he looks great, and very handsome. Anone with a negative comment is an immature loser.

J

She looks like George Zimmerman.

PAUL

She looks hideous.

PAUL

She looks hideous.

William evans

If being a lesbian is so natural, why do they do everything to appear as a man to make it look normal?,,,, Why not just look like a woman if it is natural?....

AlwaysOnTimeB

How does a woman know she feels like a man when she's never been a man. This is a woman going through hormone therapy, which she will have to do for the rest of her life or she'll become the woman she was born as. Her mind is telling her she feels like a man, but as I stated earlier, a woman doesn't know what a man feels like and vice versa. If she is indeed a man, then she should stop the hormone therapy and see what happens next.

Mary

Good for him! He's really starting to look good.

Mayu

I don't care if you snip off your boobies and add a prosthetic pee pee... or if you snip off your pee pee and have silicone boobs implanted... if you were born a boy, you're a boy. If you're born a girl, you're a girl. If you're a girl pretending to be a boy, that's all it is. pretending, cause you can't change your DNA just because you feel like it. What next... "I feel like I should have been born a unicorn" so have a horn implanted into your forehead and boom... you're a unicorn? Learn to live with who you are.