Aaryn Gries

BLACK GUY COMES FORWARD

I Was Her Valentine, She's Not Racist

9/4/2013 11:04 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
Exclusive Details

090413_shawn_onyechi_tmz_live_launch
Drumroll please ... Aaryn Gries' Valentine this year WAS A BLACK MAN -- so says the black man himself, and he insists it's proof the "Big Brother" villain isn't the disgusting racist she portrayed on TV.

Shawn Onyechi tells TMZ, he knows Gries from college in Texas and they were pretty close before she left for "Big Brother."

They didn't date, but Shawn says they were Valentines this year ... and he knows for a fact she's NOT the racist pig she appeared to be on the reality show.

Shawn even tweeted, "Who thinks Aaryn Gries from big brother is racist? I've heard her comments, but personally I KNOW otherwise."

Quick recap: Aaryn's said a bunch of racist crap on the show, including this reference to a black contestant: "Be careful what you say in the dark, you might not be able to see that bitch."

Aaryn has since been evicted from the "Big Brother" house, and in her defense she said she's not racist ... she's just Texan.

0904-twitter-sub

Rush Limbaugh

See, I'm not racist. I have one Black friend.

chris

i wonder if Chen will have the balls to call Amanda out on her exit interview with all the s**t she's said.

JUstin

STOP EVERYONE , and actually look at the Pictures - The Head & Body - Extremely Bad PHOTOSHOPPING ..... Now , am really offended ..lol

blythe

sex has nothing to do with racism if you dont believe. me ask Thomas Jefferson.

kaylafly

I'm not defending her, but why does CBS and TMZ only focus on Aaryn? Amanda was just as bad, if not worse. As seen in this video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LcmnVw-RQM0
I guess it was a better story to focus on the cute blonde girl.

blahblahmeme

Black people on the west cost are mean and ghetto black people on the east cost act like people and not animals.

J

The white plantation owners who slept with light skinned black women weren't racist either.. Puleeze..

depressmode

next I hope he goes as

Captain Jacked Sparrow!

haha!

PJ

Come on folks. Just because someone dates a person of a different race, doesn't mean they aren't racist. For example, Senator Strom Thurmond of South Carolina once said "I wanna tell you, ladies and gentlemen, that there's not enough troops in the army to force the Southern people to break down segregation and admit the Nigra race into our theaters, into our swimming pools, into our homes, and into our churches". It turns out that Mr. Thurmond had a black daughter that he was keeping a secret. Dating someone, doesn't have anything to do with whether you are racists. When soneone says: "some of my best friends are..."., it is the first clue that they are racists.

unlucky

Oh! so she likes black men. How many black women friends will come forward? I guessing now she is a RACIST. SHE JUST LIKE F**KING black men!

Selebraties Suck

Yummy. he's hunky

Truth44

LMAO whatever...... we all know he just went w/her to get a piece!! Typical scenario...

The New Improved Sock Puppet

We're supposed to believe that?

STFUP

Racist is as racist does.

MaMaQ

CLEARLY this guy & Aaryn were hired (probably from same agency) to be at an "event".... this guy is more than likely making a BAD decision to make some extra $$ by pretending he's besties with her. My guess is, he has been "hired" by the PR firm her mother hired. That's my opinion & I'm sticking to it!!