« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Lamar Odom

Buys Popular Ingredient for

Homemade Crack Pipes

9/11/2013 7:30 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0910-lamar-odom-akmOminous sign for Lamar Odom's battle with drug addiction -- he scooped up a household cleaning product that doubles as a vital part of homemade crack pipes ... and TMZ has the photos.

Lamar and his driver walked out of a San Fernando Valley pharmacy on Tuesday with a bag full of items ... most notably ... Chore Boy copper scrubbing pads.

0910-lamar-chore-akmHow commonly are the pads used for drug abuse? Type it into Google ... and "crack" is the first auto-fill topic besides the product name. Also, Forbes magazine wrote an article about its use as a filter in makeshift crack pipes.

Oh, and Urban Dictionary defines it like this: "Brand name of scouring pad used also by people smoking crack to retain some of the cocaine vapors."

According to the photo agency that snapped the pics ... Lamar made the conspicuous purchase shortly after meeting Khloe Kardashian's assistant to pick up some clothes. We're told the pharmacy is near the house where he used to live with Khloe.

As TMZ first told you, multiple people in Lamar's life -- like his estranged wife -- are saying he desperately needs to get in to rehab for many addictions, especially crack.

So, it's possible the NBA star had some kitchen cleaning to do, but we gotta ask ...

0906_sports_stars_popped_drugs_footer

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

All Heart

Really? Really??

I can't believe how desparate TMZ is to try to label this guy as a drug addict.

Have you no shame, TMZ?

Jordan

Maybe he just needed to use it for cleaning? Harvey you run story after story after story and so far you have not provided any Proof of any kind that Lamar was or is doing Crack Cocaine. The only thing you have is a DUI arrest for Alcohol. Max Admits to doing more Drugs than you can Prove Lamar is doing.

LunarJunk

TMZ actually went into the store just to take the picture?! Smh

Sam0616

Jus leave him alone

Jordan

Harvey and Mike how do you know the Copper Cleaning scrubs are for Lamar, Maybe the Driver picked them up for his wife?

Sam0616

Tmz makes big deals out of everything

Sam0616

Middle finger to tmz

Jordan

How do we know that Harvey is not doing Drugs with Max?

bigfranklittle

I can't believe I just read that story! I'm the dummy not TMZ not Lamar not the Karfashions... ME! I will say this I love u Lamar but the sweat suit is making you look a little crackish, I think the one yesterday had white stripes and TMZ was trying to portray it like you had on for 48 hours.... I'm just sayin'

Dee

If he's not a coke head now...he will be when TMZ gets thru with him.

Jordan

Harvey is so scared that people are calling his stories BS that he has to Rig his Polls to try and avoid showing real evidence. I can say Harvey shot JFK but with no proof who would believe it? Besides Probably Harvey.

Thrsnobizlikshwbiz

Why all of a sudden is his every move caught on video/camera. Not much word on him unless you follow basketball- yet, now every step he takes is monitored with these creepy TMZ (analysis team lol stories )over every errand he runs...?! I know commenters say that tmz is owned by pyschgranny and clan. But this can not be healthy if everyone is trying to get him better by tossing under the bus, with every breathe he takes now?! Waaaay to convienant ....

Trixielolo77

If that guy bought these pads, he is smoking crack! My ex had a problem and I use to find pieces if these hidden all over the house. Him smoking crack ruined our relationship. This drug became more important than family. I can't see this getting better for him if he's unwilling to admit it.

goldenshoes

TMZ= sellout

Sili'LilSkoolgrl

TMZ: One box of Chore Boy Ultimate Scrubbers. Lamar: That's not mine. TMZ: One credit card receipt for Chore Boy Ultimate Scrubbers signed by Lamar Odom. Lamar: I'm telling you, baby, that's not mine. TMZ: One warranty card for Chore Boy Ultimate Scrubbers filled out by...Lamar Odom. Lamar: I don't even know what this is. This sort of thing ain't my bag, baby. TMZ: One book: Chore Boy Ultimate Scrubbers and Me: This sort of thing is my bag, baby by...Lamar Odom....

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments