Nicole Kidman

CREAMED BY PHOTOG ...

CAUGHT ON TAPE

9/13/2013 8:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

YOU GOTTA SEE THIS VIDEO ... IT'S CRAZY.

TMZ has obtained video of a paparazzo on an out-of-control bicycle Thursday ... careening into Nicole Kidman and knocking her flat on her butt -- and he was going FAST.

You see photog Carl Wu trying in vain to stop as he careened into Nicole outside the Carlyle Hotel in NYC.  You also hear Nicole screaming about pressing charges, and Carl profusely apologizing.

FYI, Carl wasn't arrested because cops said it was just an accident -- but he was cited for riding his bike on a sidewalk.

Amazingly ... Nicole wasn't injured.

0913_nicole_kidman_floored_footer

Just My Opinion

what some people will do for money and/or to have their 15 minutes of fame.

Blaze

Boo hoo ..if this happened to a "regular" person, nobody would give a s**t

Ruth

She did not scream, she told someone to get his name. She could have been seriously hurt and that is why the photogs need to be kept at a safe distance. That could have put her in the hospital and ended that man's career.

Michelle2012

She reacted like my little niece when she falls on her bum and cries because she got surprised! Can't put a man in jail for that. The guy apologized, get over yourself !

Curious

Not an accident. He had run-in with Lady Gaga and I believe this is him too:

ML Thomas

Wait! Am I the only one to see the paparazzo jump out of the car and startle the guy on the bike thus causing the accident??????

LCM

It looks like an accident but if this was not the first run in on a celebrity, then he thinks that he can get away with it. It should be against the law to bike on the side walk any ways.

CRAZY

Looked like she walked right in front of him. Her fault!!

vstorevigilante

I'm usually of the "celebrities are so uptight and want to sue over every little thing" mindset, but ohmygod, if someone f*cking ploughed me down on a sidewalk, yeah, I'd be wanting to press charges too!

GregoryAtl

He was guilty of DWA. Driving while asian.

Peter Popoff

Lol that was funny! Paparazzi at it again. It should be legal to shoot those idiots

GothamGirl

I previously posted that she was really nice for asking if the injured photographer was ok. After seeing the event on the news however, she said that AFTER saying "Get his name". I take back my previous comment #31.

Let me guess.... this was not a TMZ guy.

Any of you would be angry at being hit by a bicycle & then knocked down to the ground.

wendox

she didnt scream.. she was amazing calm.. good for her.