Big Time Rush

We're Getting Yoko'd!

9/25/2013 12:10 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

092413_big_time_rush_launch
The biggest danger for a boy band ... girls.

Big Time Rush bandmates Kendall and Logan insisted on camera (above) their group is not breaking up ... but sources familiar with the situation tell TMZ ... the band is getting Yoko'd.

Here's what's happening.  Carlos just got engaged, and his fiancee is demanding that he spend more time with her -- away from the group.  She feels he's not pulling his weight in the wedding-planning department, and Carlos is feeling the pressure.

James has been dating a chick who is making similar time demands.  We're told they're in a "committed relationship" and she feels he's been MIA way too much.

Short story ... Kendall (who's also in the band, Heffron Drive) and Logan are trying to put a good face on things, but there's Big Time trouble.

Fun Fact -- Yoko Ono was unfairly blamed for the breakup of the Beatles.  If you're under 40, Google it.

Ashley

wow "big meetings plans" blah blah blah..
puke, puke, puke.!!
(w.A.m) are so fvcking LAME..!!!

LDB

Which one is the gay one? every boyband has one

Xoxo

TMZ, I happen to be 25 and a huge Beatles fan. Therefore, I have no need to google anything. Please get your ignorant heads out of your asses. By the way, the ONLY reason I even looked at this article is because I saw "Yoko" in the title. Thank you VERY much.

lou

They cant sing

Bugman420

They are really a band? I thought that was just a stupid TV show.

Mr. Velvet

Who the **** are these two "stars"?

shewentwhoa

Usually the clingy girls are the crazy ones. Just saying. Also, I planned my whole wedding while my husband was at training for 3 months. So, betching about help with wedding planning is BS

Ozzie X

It happens you deal with it or move on. If your primary income is involved being together as a band than grin and bear it.

Heather

I love TMZ, but I call BS on this story. I am 25, know who The Beatles are, and am also a Rusher. Carlos' fiance, Alexa, would never say anything like that. She spent plenty time of time with him on tour. Besides that, they just got engaged and I'm sure there hasn't been too much planning going on considering she is put promoting her new movie "Machete Kills." James' girlfriend, Halston, is also an actress and model and has prior commitments of her own. I'm sure it is hard having a relationship with their busy schedules, but these are 4 of the most dedicated guys I have ever had the pleasure of meeting. They wouldn't let something like that end the band. They love their fans too much. And Rushers love them!!! But the comparison to The Beatles is pretty sweet!