NFL Star Brian Holloway

6 Arrested For Trashing Crib

Hundreds More May Be Busted

9/27/2013 5:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
Exclusive Details

0927_brian_holloway_01
Sometimes it doesn't pay to party ... 6 youngins were arrested Thursday for causing 10s of thousands of dollars in damage after breaking into the house of former New England Patriots' star Brian Holloway ... and now TMZ has learned more than 200 others could be arrested as well.

As we previously reported ... Holloway claims hundreds of teens broke into his house near Albany and trashed it over Labor Day weekend.

The 6 kids -- ranging in age from 17 - 20 -- were taken into custody and arraigned on various charges, including criminal trespass.  The 19-year-old was charged with felony burglary and felony criminal mischief.  And 3 of the adult kids were charged with endangering the welfare of a child.  The 17-year-old was charged with felony grand larceny.

Only a handful of parents even bothered to call Holloway after the incident to apologize or offer help in repairing the damage.

Holloway posted hundreds of names of the partygoers on his website.  Now the cops are telling TMZ, "We currently have over 200 names ... Once we've established proof of their presence at the party, they will be asked to turn themselves in."

And here's how crazy that could be ... the courts can't handle that kind of volume, so cops say they will be arraigned in groups of 10 to 12.

0927_brian_holloway_damage_footer

_DNP

Wow.

suzanoc

#1 YOUR AN ASS YOU HAVE NO IDEA WHAT YOUR TALKING ABOUT-GROW UP.
I HOPE THE JUDGE THROWS THE BOOK AT ALL THESE WORTHLESS FUTURE CRIMINALS

hategroove

Tmz also forgets to add he also gave everyone a chance to help clean up the mess.only four showed up...he's not pressing charges against them...

Keyser Söze

See, this is why Facebook and all those social media sites are the stupidest things ever.

I also broke in deserted houses and party in them with friends back in my days, but you know what proof there is out there of my trespassing? NONE. 'Cause we didn't broadcast our clearly illegal activities to everyone out there.

Hell, if someone asked me "did you go to that party last night?", I would straight-up say "I have no idea what you're talking about... But I sure as hell had fun yesterday!"

Deny, deny, deny - that's what you should do. But kids nowadays? "Hey, look at me and my friends! Look at the dumbass things we're currently doing! Let's take incriminating pictures of it all! Who's going to catch us anyway?... Wait, why the cops are at my door right now!?"

Bunch of brainiacs, kids nowadays.

Calico

Not only did some of these brats vandalize the place, they took private property (I.e., are thieves)
Some of these kids are college age already - don't think they'll be hanging up any B.A. or B.S. or B.S.W. diplomas anytime soon. Shame.

nicaw

Folks need to stop making excuses and own up to their responsibility. The police should be involved and I'm happy to see arrests made.

TexasBlonde

Shame on the parents who threatened a lawsuit for their kid's photo being posted as participants at the party when his house was trashed. It is parents like them that we have this huge problem with kids who think they can do whatever they please with no consequences. These parents should be charged as accessories to the crime their child committed.

Crabby

I admit I am older and was a young teenager in the 60's when times were very wild here in California where I live. I went to tons of parties....small. big....huge. some on the beach....some in motel suites.....some house/pool parties.....some in vintage mini mansions....some on country property (the best!!) BUT other than maybe a few fist fights when some idiots got too drunk I have only been to one very small gathering where the house was trashed. And the two guys that did it were drunk.....they had been antagonizing each other since the onset and wound up brawling......knocking over lamps.....tables etc. until they rolled outside and the cops came.Most people do not go to a house party and demolish someone's property.I hope Brian gets the names of every individual responsible and the starts civil suits for monetary damages etc. against them or their parents. Those punks all need to be taught a hard life lesson IMO.

Devout

Let's see: trespassing, break-in-entering, vandalism, are only but a few charges...They each should get at least 1 year prison sentence so that they understand the responsibilities that they lacked.

john gallagher

sounds like an insurance scam to me

markz1975

Good job "saving" these kids who just thought they were at someone's house party not knowing the house was broken into, and now leaving them with criminal records and ruining their future. There are also pictures of Holloways house online ( http://web.archive.org/web/20130622110030/http://paloaltoinnewyork.com/ ) from when he had the home for sale, which show the carpet was already heavily stained and needed replacement and all the graffiti was already there!! Holloway is just trying to exaggerate the damages to raise money and create publicity for himself! The house was/is being foreclosed, now he claims he's going to sign it over to charity! You know damn well if the house wasn't being foreclosed he would never be attempting to sign it over to a charity!

Heidi

Isn't this the same old guy that was interviewed by the media earliier last week ??? The one where his home was in foreclosure & vacant with no one living there?
If so, more old news TMZ...... #DesperateTimesCallForDesperateMeasures

BostonGreekGirl

GOOD as they should be. I do not care if the house was in foreclosure and there was some previous damage. It still does NOT give these kids permission to break into the house, destroy more of the house and property all the while drinking and doing drugs. That is the stupidest excuse I have ever heard. This is like saying well the door was open so I thought I could steal the car. Um NO! The fact that the parents are still trying to 1) blame Brian Holloway and 2) justify why their kids did what they did 3) threatening lawsuits b/c he REposted pictures & tweets regarding their children (key word repost since they all did it before he did and 4) Not offer an apology, payment or show any kind of empathy for this man just goes to show WHERE the kids learned their bad behavior. Absolutely DISGUSTING! I so blame the parents. Do your kids have to hurt someone for you to wake up and realize your kids are trouble. BAD BAD BAD Parents.

chicagoannie

18, 19, 20 year olds are NOT kids. Make the douchebags pay up....

lafreak

The saddest part of this whole mess are the ignorant parents who were defending their kids acts with the most stupid reasons.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments