« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Pacman Jones

Makes It Rain With The Homeless

Still Owes $11 Mil to Strip Club Shooting Victims

10/1/2013 12:40 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
Exclusive Details

0930-adam-pacman-jones-gettyGood News -- Adam "Pacman" Jones dished out a bunch of $100 bills to homeless people yesterday.

Bad News -- He still owes more than $11 million to the victims of a 2007 strip club shooting that left 2 men wounded, 1 of whom was paralyzed from the waist down.

The Cincinnati Bengals defensive back tweeted about his good deeds ... writing, "I just give 15 homeless people a 100 next I'm pay for 15 mothers bills that's in need."

He added, "That's what I'm doing for birthday. CauseI'mblessed."

It's a great gesture ... we support helping the homeless ... but there's a reason the Nevada court  ordered Jones to fork over millions to the shooting victims -- they need $$$ too.

In fact, just last year, a lawyer for one of the victims told a media outlet he was happy about the ruling because the victim could use the money to buy better medical equipment.

Of course, the strip club incident is infamous -- a scuffle broke out after Pacman "made it rain" and someone in his entourage fired gunshots that struck two bouncers.

Jones denied having a role in the shooting -- but nevertheless, he's still on the hook -- and sources tell us he has yet to settle his debt.

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

NOT ELMO

He still owes more than $11 million to the victims of a 2007 strip club shooting that left 2 men wounded, 1 of whom was paralyzed from the waist down........................PAY UP OR GET LOCKED UP!

miss b

Send some to the Jackson family,there going to need it after they have to pay AEG's legal fees after they
loose that ridiculous lawsuit.

Carriejane

I'm sorry..I just don't get why he owes anything for a shooting he didn't do...is there part of the story I'm not hearing ? someone that was with him shoot 2 ppl and since he's rich he's the one that pays...is that right ?

hondroid

Does he have another court date coming up? he seems to be trying to drum up some good will before that.

Vince

Of course he wont..he is one of those typically self entitled sports figures who is one broken bone from poverty himself. He is the poster child for the term more money than brains.....

manbearpig

most of those homeless will just buy booze and drugs with that money.

arforama

He must have been an english major.

BW

Sounds like a lot of other black entertainers, they owe back child support or owe for jewelry or rent,
but don't think they need to pay. Just shows you how dumb a lot of these guys really are, just pathotic.

SPIDEY

DAMN BLACK PEOPLE CANT CATCH A BREAK EVER ON TMZ....SAD

STFU

Such a generous person. Im a mother and in need of help, hope I will be lucky enough

Pierced Princess

When you're tying to help people for the right reason you don't go around announcing it.

denise black

I don't get it, why is he responsible for the victims he did not do the shooting it was other people so how can he take the fall for somebody elses doing this is not right

denise black

mikebenvito did not mean to flag you I did not know what flag meant sorry

denise black

sory joedizzel did not mean to flag you I did not know what the flag ment until it was to late and I could not retract it

Ynotunikkol

Why is he responsible if he didn't do the shooting...I so think the person or persons with the gun should be paying the victims! Him making it rain didn't cause injury...the person that was shooting did!