Blake Shelton

Westboro Baptist Church Can BLOW ME!

10/15/2013 8:19 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

101513_blake_shelton_launch
Blake Shelton exercised his oral skills on his way out of a West Hollywood nightclub, urging the Westboro Baptist Church to wrap its head around his.

Blake was clearly tipsy as he left Usher's birthday bash at Bootsy Bellows nightclub ... but he was lucid enough to go after the hateful group that has urged a boycott of his concerts -- repeatedly saying the "Church" could "BLOW ME."

Members of the cretin org have beef with Blake, because he supports gay rights -- tweeting about his recent song, "Ya the boys 'round here think it's ok to be queer."  They're also attacking Blake for having an affair with Miranda Lambert while he was still married.

Good thing to know Blake practices safe sex ... hate is not an STD.

(Harvey wrote that last line ... we don't get it either.)

1015_blake_shelton_performance_photos_footer_V2

Mikey

Criss Angel can blow me.

Gabriel

Was he really tired or a bit drunk ? :D

CelticOne

I'm not a country music fan, therefore I didn't know who Blake Shelton was before The Voice but the dude cracks me up. I like that he just says it point blank. Made props and respect to him. I happen to agree with him on this as well.

Shaken not stirred

LOL! Well said Blake.

eqquesz

Please don't blame GOD for MORONS. This is on BOTH sides of the fence.

Wow ...

Love Blake and his music. It is going to take a lot more people like him to tell Westboro where to stick it. I find it ironic certain churches focus on one "sin" over another. The bible says god hates sin - all sin. One is not worse than another. Again, kudos to Blake.

BB not bb

The point is that they don't want to. Could he try to show some class? Maybe he needs hear their message. He is living in sin and must repent.

BB not bb

He is what I call a redneck. He is crude and classless and proud. At least Westboro stands for something. I think they have done more to protect freedom of speech than any other group. They have a right to say what they feel. If he can't handle it . . . .he can go blow bubbles.

I think they are very amusing people. If you can't handle their message, check your own sin life.

SweetCharlotte

"because he supports gay rights -- tweeting about his recent song, "Ya the boys 'round here think it's ok to be queer." You need more proof than this to show he's making any kind of statement on gay rights or marriage. He never says this in the song.

Rob

When I was growing up I was taught that Jesus saved my soul not a wacked out cult, and for them to protest at Soldiers funerals is just sickening, Someone needs to put an end to this cult once and for all, All these people are doing is just pissing Americas off .

sandra

I know that the church has a right to free speech but I have the freedom not to listen . I choice not to listen to about 20 or 30 or so people because that is how there is in this small church that send children out with signs

AFTRA

That would be more like a "gum" job.

Corrine Horner

BradDavis

He's an angry queer stuck in the closet.

NOT ELMO

i hear he loves Trannys....

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments