Scott Disick

OUT OF CONTROL

Before Clubbing with Kylie, Kendall

10/16/2013 12:15 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

101613_scott_disick_launchIf Scott Disick was the responsible adult last night when he took 16-year-old Kylie and 17-year-old  Kendall Jenner to a 21-and-over nightclub, Kris oughta be plenty worried, because he was off the hinges earlier in the night.

Scott was at a Style Fashion Week L.A. event earlier in the evening with Kylie and Kendall.  He was drinking and acting belligerent ... to the point where one of the models (Caroline D'Amore) flipped him off.

1016-model-flipoff-fameflynet
At the end of the show (for the line Day By Day), Scott grabbed the designer, Cedric Benaroch, and almost pulled him off the runway.

101613_disick_cedric_launchScott then started  freestyle rapping for Lil Twist and a random guy, ending with, "I drive f**king Bentleys!"

A true rolls model.

OK

This whole family is just vile.

NunYaBizNezz

I suspect that Kris has kept the sex tape of her and Bruce over his head to black mail him. She will use it against him!! is it why he's stayed with her?? makes ya wonder.

texangirl64

TMZ are you sure that Model was flipping off Scott? Looks like she was flipping off Kylee

drake

He's just sad and pathetic. What a loser.

Ladylike

Where's my posts Tmz?

BlackStallion

Let me ask you guys who post on TMZ. What is exactly does this Scott *****hit do for a living? Does he really work? Does his family have money besides the Kartrashians I mean? He's a sicko in my opinion. I wouldn't be surprised if PimpMomma Kris paid him to pimp out his sister-in-laws or worse. He will probably be in a tape with both of them...coming soon. I know, I know, uncalled for and gross, but would anyone be surprised?

Truth

HMMM... PRAY TELL. METHINKS LAMAR FOUND HIMSELF A CRACK CUSTOMER. #TRUTH!!

Shaken not stirred

As the stomach turns.... keepin' it trashy

Polly

I don't see him in the picture where the girl is flipping off someone. How do you know it was at him - the picture of the model doesn't even look like where he was sitting. And he looks like he's just standing around in the other picture. Are you sure TMZ?

Livvie

If that is the clothes the guy designs...you'd have to be drunk to want to wear it. Also Scott is a Kardashian b!tch. I doubt he does anything without pimp Kris knowing, including talking her young shanks clubbing.

Athina

Do you have to tattle on everyone, TMZ? No one is safe from your prying eyes.

Ron Fing Swanson

Don't these goofy chicks go to school? Kris Jenner is up to her buffoonery again, no one cares about her older daughters anymore so she's going to try to pimp these two.

Andrea

HAHAH good for the model! WTF is wrong with Kris and Bruce Jenner that they allow these GIRLS to do whatever they please?!?

Big Momma

This family proves over and over again what total douche bags they all are, over and over. He would be a big NOTHING without the kardashian family, instead he has moved all the way up to "D" list celebrity . Kourtney, you sure are a fabulous example of a picking a Klassy baby daddy, a real roll model for your children. Nasty.

strunz2318

I could not imagine spending one second with anyone in that family. Disick is an a-hole and who the f--- is Lil' Twist? That MF shows up everywhere.