Bieber's Strip Club Night

'HE TOUCHED MY ASS'

I Almost Fainted

10/19/2013 7:24 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

1018_beiber_stripper_instagram2
Justin Bieber has become twice the man he was last month.  First, making a pilgrimage to the Great Wall of China (it's a whole Chinese thing), and then, last night, touching a stripper's ass.

Biebs not only went to a Texas strip club, it's a particularly raunchy one where girls do things that leave marks.

Biebs hit up VLive ... enjoying time with his shirt off and pants down.  Here's the highlight ... one of the strippers tweeted afterwards, "He touched my ass  I almost fainted."  She also had this introspective observation -- "I've danced for a lot of celebrities and they normally don't phase me but Justin had me in shock!"

Another stripper said JB made it rain. Based on the videos we saw ... apparently so did her co-worker.

Kelly

I like gays. I'm just saying he looks SO GAY!

Kelly

Isn't the origin of the pants down thing that criminals in prisons and jails get their belts taken away? It's practically the same as crip walking in my opinion. Totally disgraceful.

LordGobblecock

can you have a mid-life crisis at 19?

Emma

You guys now that TMZ is faking it all. So dont act dumb. Justin is turning 20 in 5/6 monts. If he did this its not a big deal. **** u TMZ. Get a life, dont hate on Justin because he is famous. So stfu and get a life.

Nina

she is a stripper, ugh, stupid media, everything bad bad bad , but nothing good bc he's bad, ugh shut up, stupid *******'s.

Janne

I'm Belieber but Justin every day surprises me more
He is with people who are not good
I'm very disappointed
Is your life
but many remember Justin of 2011

Janne

Selena did well to break up with him

Michell

He looks so damn stupid. Pull your pants up or just take them off with your shirt and jump on a wrecking ball.

Jordan

Shut up. He's almost 20 for god sakes. There's other 19 year olds that do worst. If you don't like him then stop ****ing reading ignorant **** about him. Jesus stfu

wtf

What the **** are you trying to say? He's 19, he made some mistakes in life just like you y'all work at TMZ that's like the worst mistake in life. He just wants to have fun, he inspired people so don't take him down to this. You didn't reach a **** in your life y'all probably living in the basement of your parents

Loosestrife

Dear World, we apologize...but remember, you made him a star...just saying...Yours truly, Canada. (PS: we usually export douche-bags; be warned)

TigNYC

Is Justin Bieber looks ridiculous. He's a skinny white Canadian kid, dressed like a dum ass black rapper. It's almost too good to be true!! Keep it up Vanilla Ice, er, Justin,

kathy

why is there no mention that Justin was there with Floyd Mayweather? and Mayweather made it rain as well from the video i just saw! But of course TMZ doesn't mention that, cause they are so thirsty for irrelevant Justin Bieber news!

ok

"don't please me"..oh get over yourself.

Kamp

had a double take moment. headline is "he touched my ass" and photo is Bieber touching a half-naked black guy. surprised they didn't post a pic of the stripper instead.