Bieber's Strip Club Night

'HE TOUCHED MY ASS'

I Almost Fainted

10/19/2013 7:24 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

1018_beiber_stripper_instagram2
Justin Bieber has become twice the man he was last month.  First, making a pilgrimage to the Great Wall of China (it's a whole Chinese thing), and then, last night, touching a stripper's ass.

Biebs not only went to a Texas strip club, it's a particularly raunchy one where girls do things that leave marks.

Biebs hit up VLive ... enjoying time with his shirt off and pants down.  Here's the highlight ... one of the strippers tweeted afterwards, "He touched my ass  I almost fainted."  She also had this introspective observation -- "I've danced for a lot of celebrities and they normally don't phase me but Justin had me in shock!"

Another stripper said JB made it rain. Based on the videos we saw ... apparently so did her co-worker.

LordGobblecock

thought he was supposed to be all bulked up? suddenly he looks skinny runt again!

Emma

You guys now that TMZ is faking it all. So dont act dumb. Justin is turning 20 in 5/6 monts. If he did this its not a big deal. **** u TMZ. Get a life, dont hate on Justin because he is famous. So stfu and get a life.

bloMe411

Looks like a fkin jrkoff with his pants like that. Any lower n his pinky dik would be hanging out. Thinks he a g with that nsync hair cut hahha cmon little simba we laughing at u down here in l.a

NobodySpecial

The only n!ggahs who think this guy is cool are N1ggash who aint got no money.

LetsBeReAL

He's younger than me and I usually don't look at guys like that but he's really good looking. I can see the appeal for younger women.

baby

no wonder he has people carry him around, he keeps his pants down to his knees and cant walk that way, or else he is gay and advertising his ass?

Pimpcessa

So, now he's allowed in a strip club? Isn't he just 18 years old?

mary

bieber, please pull those pants up.

I won't grow up

Pull your pants up you stupid little ****, before you fall on your ass.
No matter how hard you try you are never never never gonna be black.

Sandra82

Hope he had fun!

KicksandGiggles

Pinkish red drawls, pants down, no shirt on. DA-YUM Bie-butt, why don't you just put a neon Gay sign across your forehead and book a date with Harvey?? I am shocked it wa a girl's butt he touched.

Heaven

He needs his ass whooped it has gotten so sad when being an ashole makes you more famous then acting like a human being this kid is trying to look hard and what he is is a couture thug im so sure Coco Channel didnt have tjis clown in mind

D

Somebody get that boy some suspenders!!! Call Larry King........stat.!!

Fred Farkel

barf bag, please...

steveclemo

She is my favorite lesbian after Ellen Degeneres.