Camille Grammer

Claims BF Bruised, Battered Her

Wins Restraining Order

10/29/2013 5:45 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

1029_camiklle_grammer_color_launch_v2Camille Grammer just got a restraining order against her boyfriend, claiming he brutalized and terrorized her in a hotel room, leaving her bruised and battered.

In her declaration, filed by attorney Larry Stein and obtained by TMZ, Camille claims on October 16, she was in a Houston hotel room with boyfriend Dimitri Charalambopoulos ... recovering from cancer surgery just days before.

At 1:30 AM Camille says a woman started texting Dimitri and ended up calling him and screaming.

The phone call triggered an argument between Camille and Dimitri.  She claims at that point he grabbed her by the hair, twisted it around his hand and repeatedly pulled her head into the bed and its headboard.  She says he pulled out clumps of her hair in the process.

Camille says she tried to call for help, but Dimitri smashed her iPhone.

1029_camiile_color_sub_v2But it didn't end there.  Camille claims Dimitri "squeezed my nose between his finger and pushed upward forcefully, covering my mouth in an attempt to silence me to prevent me from breathing."

Camille also claims Dimitri wrestled her on the hotel bed, "repeatedly slamming my head and face into the furniture and completely immobilizing me."  She claims he said, "I wanna smash your head in.  I'll give you a reason to call the cops."

Camille says the abuse went on for 40 minutes to an hour as she feared for her life and begged him to stop.

She says as Dimitri was about to leave he said he would knock her out if she moved from the bed.

Camille, who claims she felt Dimitri would kill her, ended up bruised and battered.

A judge just granted a temporary restraining order ... ordering Dimitri to stay 100 yards from Camille and her 2 kids.

1029-camille-dimitri-tmz

ratbag

Why didn't she use the hotel phone? Hotels have phones in every room? Sometimes, more than one phone per room. Why weren't the police called and a report filed?

christi0429

ewww what did she see in him to begin with. Why isn't he in jail.

squeeky

Since her hair is BLONDE, is that a
big chunk of PUBIC HAIR? OMG
Camille...you is NASTY. and you are
making SO easy for Kelsey to gain
full custody of your kids. BAD CHOICES
in who you bring around the kids.

Beck

Kelsey Grammar: [Slow, golf clap]

justpoor

Seems the housewives get mixed up or married abusers or cheaters. No reason to doubt this, he wanted her money, plain and simple. She was sad and lonely, so they attach with any man so people will think they have someone who cares about them.

Look what is happening with Eddie and Leann, he went for the money, now I have read she is paying off his women friends so she doesn't look worse that she already does. Women, you can do it by yourself!

MarketingWiz

It's odd that the hair shown looks black when Camille's hair is sooooo blond. What's up with that?

Mel

I guess he didn't like her

Shannon

40 minutes to an hour... the boy has stamina....

anne2

Prosecute that ugly Neanderthal to the fullest extent of the law!!

Ozzie X

I don't know she seems like an air head and not credible, but it shouldn't excuse violence against her.

me

What's with all of the women on this show claiming their boyfriends and husbands beat them up?

zombie007

Dimitri is a gays name.

Chgome

she is a drama queen, not to be trusted

Kay

Which had cancer surgery? That hair sample looks like his black wiry do than hers supposed blonde. I don't anything that she says. I think she just wants back in the spotlight.

bring back recent posts

Dude looks like he could be a Kardashian relative...just saying...