Camille Grammer

Claims BF Bruised, Battered Her

Wins Restraining Order

10/29/2013 5:45 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

1029_camiklle_grammer_color_launch_v2Camille Grammer just got a restraining order against her boyfriend, claiming he brutalized and terrorized her in a hotel room, leaving her bruised and battered.

In her declaration, filed by attorney Larry Stein and obtained by TMZ, Camille claims on October 16, she was in a Houston hotel room with boyfriend Dimitri Charalambopoulos ... recovering from cancer surgery just days before.

At 1:30 AM Camille says a woman started texting Dimitri and ended up calling him and screaming.

The phone call triggered an argument between Camille and Dimitri.  She claims at that point he grabbed her by the hair, twisted it around his hand and repeatedly pulled her head into the bed and its headboard.  She says he pulled out clumps of her hair in the process.

Camille says she tried to call for help, but Dimitri smashed her iPhone.

1029_camiile_color_sub_v2But it didn't end there.  Camille claims Dimitri "squeezed my nose between his finger and pushed upward forcefully, covering my mouth in an attempt to silence me to prevent me from breathing."

Camille also claims Dimitri wrestled her on the hotel bed, "repeatedly slamming my head and face into the furniture and completely immobilizing me."  She claims he said, "I wanna smash your head in.  I'll give you a reason to call the cops."

Camille says the abuse went on for 40 minutes to an hour as she feared for her life and begged him to stop.

She says as Dimitri was about to leave he said he would knock her out if she moved from the bed.

Camille, who claims she felt Dimitri would kill her, ended up bruised and battered.

A judge just granted a temporary restraining order ... ordering Dimitri to stay 100 yards from Camille and her 2 kids.

1029-camille-dimitri-tmz

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

Barbara

Why do I doubt her??

awards

A pox on both of them, eh?

jackmama311

geeez, she can't seem to find a decent man, she must have a lovely personality....

jULIE

I guess they are dating anymore, huh?

Sissy65

Maybe she went off when he received a text, and he was having to defend himself.

samael

Poor Camille...just after surgery...He better go to jail

all about the money

After all the drama she triggered when her and Kelsy split...I would almost call this Karma.

Greg

Guys: Stay away from this woman. She is a boat load of crazy.

larry fine

Dimitri's phone is constantly from girls who want to go out with him and get similar treatment.

whateveryou

If it's true, I hope her kids weren't there to see the abuse. I know she splits their time with Kelsey. The abusive types rarely (if ever) get better. There are underlying problems/lies as to who they really are...No one needs to stay around that.

jimmy d

With the Frasier cash she has i would let her open her **** bag ,pour it on my feet and then put my socks on ,all doing the magic hands dance

Tubby

What a publicity hungry bimbo !

themasterchimp

She is a monster. I don't believe her.

chloelee29

Sounds like while she was recovering from cancer surgery, he was cheating on his money machine and she caught him, flipped out and Dimitri fearing losing his money, I mean Camille, went nuts on her...bad news, Camille.

KicksandGiggles

How did his azz avoid jail especially if she is post op? All I can say is, any man who abuses my daughter will need a permanent restraining order against ME!!!

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments